🍎 OFFICIAL NEW YORK METS THREAD 🍎: V.s. Cubs 4/29-5/2

Next series

metsprobablepitchers.png

Last edited:
Whew, that was a nail-biter. I was so pissed at Diaz for the homerun. I closed my eyes and put my hand on my head. Next thing I know it was morning. :lol:

Relievers are getting slapped around but I have to give Lugo credit for sealing the win.

McCann's homer was a no-doubter. Sheesh

We know McCann has power, i wish we saw more homers, or hits in general.

Marte so clutch with that running. No one else in this roster would've been safe at first like that.

All our offseason acquisitions have been huge difference makers for us.

Billy Eppler is the new Cashman. Cohen & Eppler = steinbrener sr. & Cashman

Lgm

What an inning!

Incredible hustle by Dom Smith!

Nimmo with a big blast homer

Let's go!

Now we still have to get the Cardinals in the bottom 9th

What cards did is what I’m used to seeing from the Mets. Enjoying this start. No expectations cause well its the mets

Exactly, being a met fan is exhausting

This is a breath of fresh air but we cant expect to think like a true met fan

Exactly, being a met fan is exhausting

This is a breath of fresh air but we cant expect to think like a true met fan
I'm not sure what your last comment means.

It's weird that teams have mentioned the difficulty in pitching with these new mlb balls and yet our pitching staff is among the best in the league.

Our offense wasn't clicking last night but still got the W against a solid team.

Let's sweep these birds.

#LGM

I'm not sure what your last comment means.

It's weird that teams have mentioned the difficulty in pitching with these new mlb balls and yet our pitching staff is among the best in the league.

Our offense wasn't clicking last night but still got the W against a solid team.

Let's sweep these birds.

#LGM

Last comment meaning dont have our hopes up

Throughout the yrs its a emotional roller coaster with this team

Watched the replay on SNY and they completely edited out the brawl. :stoneface:

You air a day game that most people at work will miss and when something of significance happens in the game, you don't replay it in full for those who missed the game to see?

Yo, big gas face to SNY. Some real pee-wee **** right there. :stoneface:

The Cardinals are now on my isht list. Their coaches comments and pulling Pete back from behind are all bush league.

JD Davis is wearing a boot now, Pete got hit in the head, and arenado didn't even get hit.

Mets can’t catch a break. Even when things are going right, something has to go wrong. MLB better pray that the Mets don’t start sniffing puro again. It’ll be a wrap.

Screw the Cardinals especially moron manager, shorty first base coach and Arenado

Back
Top Bottom