🍎 OFFICIAL NEW YORK METS THREAD 🍎: V.s. Dodgers 5/27-5/29

Crazy how our offense is producing and the pitching is failing.

Sad to see Escobar leave but that was a great trade by Eppler to get 2 of the angels top 20 prospects who are both pitchers.

We still have time to get a wild card, i haven't given up on the season.............yet.

To each their own, but this team isn't going anywhere. Our pitching both starters and relievers are borderline awful. Can't sustain a win streak with what we have there.

No surprise. Eppler and Buck are staying for the rest of this season
Basically if Mets don't improve before before trade deadline, they will become sellers

I’ve only been a casual fan over the years but seems like the mets spending a lot on the roster never works out.

I respect Cohen. He sounded very rational, like a successful wise business savvy guy.

He said more than 1x that it's now on the players and they have to perform now

Anyone at the game tonight? I'm looking for parking now

I hope you had a good time at Mets game

How are things with parking lot? I am thinking about taking my nephews to a Mets game this month

F0OyPhiXsAAhyci

I hope you had a good time at Mets game

How are things with parking lot? I am thinking about taking my nephews to a Mets game this month
Mets lost that game but it was fun being back in the stadium.
Regarding parking, I park outside the stadium to save $

I was hopeful Senga would gradually improve. Dude has so much potential. Amazing game by him.

I'm so hyped over Alvarez. A slugging catcher who also has a gun and isn't afraid to use it from behind the plate. And he's only 21. Oh baby.

Seriously, I want Vientos up (again) and Vogelbach to get cut. Vogey does not run or play defense. So where's his value ? Ops, obp ? Both numbers suck so why keep him. We need all the help we can get for a wild card spot. Vogelbach is a hindrance, a liability.

I friggin LOVE what Alvarez does behind the plate defensively. Dude enjoys throwing missiles and nailing the runners

A bit disappointed that we didn't win the series in San Diego

The road trip went good

Back
Top Bottom