🍎 OFFICIAL NEW YORK METS THREAD 🍎: V.s. Dodgers 5/27-5/29

^
What size?
Size Large. I just copped this same jersey (ebay) and the patch from another site. Pretty excited to get everything this week.

Attachments

• santana.jpg
    santana.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 6
thank you patchcollection.com for the 30% off and free shipping. Im putting the 50th anny on the santana Jersey. The Mets on my Reyes jersey and Mr. Met on my blue Cespedes jersey.
MLB PATCHES.jpg

has anyone ever ironed a patch on to their jersey before? I want to know if I can use regular paper from my printer for the iron to sit on while pressing.

Reed signed 2yr contact with the twins for 17mil.

I'll miss him but get the feeling he may have been 1 of those players who bashed Collins last season. Contributing to the negative locker room vibes reported

Good for Reed but I like Ramos better. Our bullpen is getting stronger

Adrian Gonzalez in a serious talk with Mets

That something Minaya would definitely make that kind of move

I hope we make these moves to motivate young players

The Mets said no to trading Nimmo for McCutchen.

Im glad they said no. Cutch would be a 1-year rental and Nimmo has a lot of potential, hes young, athletic and cheap. Nimmo+Conforto could be our outfield of the future.

Im happy with the Gonzo signing. We pay him 500K for 1 year.

Good for Reed but I like Ramos better. Our bullpen is getting stronger

Adrian Gonzalez in a serious talk with Mets

That something Minaya would definitely make that kind of move

I hope we make these moves to motivate young players

Reed has better control, I'll miss him.

Im glad they said no. Cutch would be a 1-year rental and Nimmo has a lot of potential, hes young, athletic and cheap. Nimmo+Conforto could be our outfield of the future.

Im happy with the Gonzo signing. We pay him 500K for 1 year.

The Wilpons post here now? Gonzalez is a back injury away from being sidelined for the year. What potential has Nimmo shown besides being a platoon guy? They simply didn't want to resign Cutch.

The Wilpons post here now? Gonzalez is a back injury away from being sidelined for the year. What potential has Nimmo shown besides being a platoon guy? They simply didn't want to resign Cutch.

If Gonzo gets injured, we're only paying him 500k. If he doesnt get injured and hits 20+ HR, its a great deal cuz were only paying him 500k. Look at the numbers some of these players are getting. We're paying gonzo peanuts. Its a gamble worth taking.
Nimmo is 24 and he's had a total of 250 MLB at bats, only 101 games. Give the man more time to shine. He's made a number of diving catches in the outfield and posted one of the highest BB % last season.
Cutch's best days are behind him being 31 years old.

I think hiring Gonzalez is what we needed because of Dominic Smith. A powerful lefty hitter plus 4x Gold Glove. A perfect mentor.

As much as I love Cutch's leadership but we have Yo, Conforto and Bruce. Nimmo is a perfect rotation outfielder for us. Cutch doesn't strike me a person who willing to reduce his starts

They're going to resign Reyes.

Yeah, Im not sure J.Harrison is worth $10mil/yr for the next 2 or 3 years.
Being this close to Spring Training, we could get some better contracts than his.
Wonder what Neil Walker would accept.
Howie Kendrick wouldve been a nice pickup, dude signed for 3.5 mil/year for 2 years with the Nats.

Also, we currently have 5 outfielders. Im aware Conforto wont be playing until May(probably later), I'd like to trade Lagares for a 2nd baseman or pitcher.

Back
Top Bottom