🍎 OFFICIAL NEW YORK METS THREAD 🍎: @ Nationals 6/3-6/5

*chuckles*

Love our owner. He deleted the previous same tweet because of bad quality video. Then he made another tweet with a better quality video. Unfortunately, it's the same video he posted :lol:

EDIT: He deletes the tweet for the second time
metscohen.PNG

Last edited:
I saw the map for this promotion. They should have had more spots in Queens. I think Utopia Bagel is giving out free Cokes. A Citibank in Jamaica is giving out rally towels and bobble heads.

Maybe I’ll take part. Definitely need to rock an obvious Mets cap, some of my other caps might throw off the Layman.

I saw the map for this promotion. They should have had more spots in Queens. I think Utopia Bagel is giving out free Cokes. A Citibank in Jamaica is giving out rally towels and bobble heads.

Maybe I’ll take part. Definitely need to rock an obvious Mets cap, some of my other caps might throw off the Layman.

Not sure what to do tomorrow. Just found out I'm off from work :smile:

Not sure what to do tomorrow. Just found out I'm off from work :smile:

Manhattan seems like the ticket tomorrow. HoJo and Roger McDowell are going to be at the MLB store at 11am. Lots of other events around Midtown. But I've had enough of Manhattan this past week, I'm going to see what Queens has.

Manhattan seems like the ticket tomorrow. HoJo and Roger McDowell are going to be at the MLB store at 11am. Lots of other events around Midtown. But I've had enough of Manhattan this past week, I'm going to see what Queens has.
Seems like a lot of the events are in Manhattan. Thanks but no thanks.

BD3A1A76-522E-443B-B329-710272C46F30.jpeg

Hit up the Flushing Main Street QPL. Switched out my old card for a Mets one and got a free Cano Bobblehead 🤣 I’ll take it #KLK

Might go to the Central Branch…

Done updating active roster, 40-man roster, coaches, front office and prospects in the first post of this thread - Link

Speaking of the active roster, I have no idea that Mauricio is on the active roster :emoji_eyes:

Or it's outdated/error?

Back
Top Bottom