🍎 OFFICIAL NEW YORK METS THREAD 🍎: V.s. Dodgers 5/27-5/29

The latest photo of skinny David Wright angers some fans

Last edited:
The latest photo of skinny David Wright angers some fans

he looks sick. Please retire David. I dont want to see you on the floor on the field in pain with a permanent injury. Plus the Mets could re-allocate your salary to someone serviceable.

I am willing to take risk on Harvey and see what can Callaway do with him

I hope Mets don't rush in trading Harvey now

I definitely want Machado as well. Last August, SNY journalist Andy Martino suggested Matz and other pieces for Machado

From what I heard, Machado wants to play at SS

The 7 Line founder shot back at fans who criticized him for selling out by saying he's not the voice of the fanbase. Uhhh? When you sold anti Wilpon merchandise before getting your booth at Citi Field, that's exactly the position you took.

Anyway, this offseason has been frustrating because there is no plan. Sandy didn't draft well and the Wilpons continue to funnel baseball profits to their other ventures. Expectations are low for next season. I won't be dedicating myself to them this season as I have in years past.

its not worth trading for 1 year of Machado.

I REALLY want Jose Reyes & Flores at 2nd base. Are they really that bad with the glove the Mets dont want to use them there?

its not worth trading for 1 year of Machado.

I REALLY want Jose Reyes & Flores at 2nd base. Are they really that bad with the glove the Mets dont want to use them there?

Flores looked a lot better at 2nd, throw him out there full time and let him get more comfortable at the position.

The 7 Line founder shot back at fans who criticized him for selling out by saying he's not the voice of the fanbase. Uhhh? When you sold anti Wilpon merchandise before getting your booth at Citi Field, that's exactly the position you took

I get what some fans are saying but Darren was never the Voice of the fans. At the end of the day, he's an indie clothing company based on the Mets. He's got a family, he's not messing up his paper and nor should he. All I want from him is dope apparel and hats. He continues to do that and it's all good.

Agreed about Flores. Mets need to take a chance in making Flores a full time starter

I am fine with Alderson extension when we have owners who don't want to spend too much

I get what some fans are saying but Darren was never the Voice of the fans. At the end of the day, he's an indie clothing company based on the Mets. He's got a family, he's not messing up his paper and nor should he. All I want from him is dope apparel and hats. He continues to do that and it's all good.

We can respectfully disagree here. He sold out when the Wilpons gave him a booth at Citi.

Alderson hires Minaya to take care of scouting and player development

Loving it

Just don’t let him to control trades and free agency market

at a discounted price. Some of his prices are pretty high.

Back
Top Bottom