🍎 OFFICIAL NEW YORK METS THREAD 🍎: V.s. Dodgers 5/27-5/29

FQZPTVXaQAouRVH

Nimmo is unvaccinated so he will miss 10 days. Canha is vaccinated when he was with the A's

He meant Matt Reynolds

Today looks like an absolutely gorgeous day for baseball. Thanks for the pics. I totally forgot there's an early start due to the ceremonies for the statue and the opener. Unfortunately, I'll have to catch the replay later.

I absolutely love Jackie Robinson day. Best thing Selig did with the all 42. :pimp:

LGM!!

Great pics everyone. Love that shopped NYM skyline. :nthat:

I dvr'd the game and was able to watch it when I got back in. Glad I was able to witness all the positive vibes.

Just a picture perfect day.

Bullpen has been leaky so far. Carasco was excellent. Got out of a jam early and had 8 Ks.

I liked how the team battled back. I really didn't want them to get shutout bc it's important to show that they don't need to front-run to win. Good teams are able to come back when they are down and the Mets hopefully will show they can do that in the weeks ahead.

12 HBP in 12 games. Enough. I'm all for the next guy rushing the mound next time it happens.

I missed game 1 of the double header but I definitely caught Scherzer's dynamic performance. He was so good early that I texted a friend in the 3rd inning that he has a no-no going. :lol:

Lindor has also been fantastic early. Whole team contributing actually. Except the relievers. :lol:

What a day we had yesterday!

Our first doubleheader sweep over the Giants since 1979

Lindor has been clutch in late innings this season
Mad Max is truly amazing. Cannot believe we got to see him pitch as a Met
Relievers stepped up in both games. I am a bit concerned about Lugo tho

Sad to see what's happening to Scooter. I was hoping we brought him back for one more year

Its sad but

Sad to see what's happening to Scooter. I was hoping we brought him back for one more year

It is sad but the Mets have him 2 offers and he rejected both. I dont feel bad for him. Just surprised he hasn't signed with anyone.

Back
Top Bottom