🍎 OFFICIAL NEW YORK METS THREAD 🍎: @ Nationals 6/3-6/5

Next series
metsprobablepitchers.png

Tempted to purchase tickets for Sunday Baseball Night

True story, I put this on everything.

During the Scherzer game against the Giants, I was in a group chat and a Yankees fan was pissed at Cole for stinking it up and getting pulled in their game in the 2nd inning. I typed in the chat "Scherzer has a no no going. Likely too early in the season for him to get it though". Max was lights out and I came to this thread to see if anyone here was tuned in.

I wanted to bump the thread with the :nerd: smiley but was too superstitious to do it. :lol:

After Max's no no got broken up, I snatched a gif and edited it so that maybe Mets fans could use it as a heads up for each other next time something special was brewing. I never posted it bc

1. I didn't think any of us would ever use it out of fear of jinxing things. :lol:
And 2. I wanted to put an NT watermark on it. :lol:

New video_1.gif

The reason I tell that story is bc I fell asleep in the 3rd inning tonight (after they were talking about maybe cutting Cano and his bat speed, etc). I wake up and Sportsnite is talking about the results. I rewind and was able to peep everything from the 8th inning.

Baseball gods got me for making the gif brehs. :lol:

:ohwell:

I would watch the replay on SNY but they will probably edit out innings 5 - 7 and somehow the entire 9th inning too. :lol: :rolleyes

Only replay I see is at 1p on Sat and it's capped at 3 hours. Game tonight was damn near 4 hours with all the pomp and circumstance afterwards so I hope SNY does the right thing and at some point show a replay of the ENTIRE game for the fans who missed everything.

Not calling a WS win, but I think we all can feel the magic this season. 8)

Upon further review, I actually fell asleep in the 5th. I still want to watch it all again. :lol:

SNY can definitely do a better job on game nights of showing FULL GAME REPLAYS in the wee hours instead of like 9 Sportsnites and an all infomercial lineup of Cindy Crawford skin health lotions, some food sealing machine, home security cameras, non stick cook pans, mattress toppers, etc, etc. :smh:

Is this a sports channel or the home shopping network? :sick:

Got this in yesterday, did wear it but I’d like to think it brought some good luck!

E52054F2-EEA8-438A-8953-AB9B7019AB8A.jpeg C38BFF48-C6F5-4BE9-875F-A3E2ACC21416.jpeg 0E00BF61-A553-4AE0-99EA-12EFE2302E73.jpeg CAA4A729-1260-4159-B3E7-29AB4C5E5C7C.jpeg 3FAC043E-C874-41BD-B728-5FA043EC23D7.jpeg

Nice. But since you didn't wear it and they got a no hitter, the question is will you ever wear it now? :lol:

Also, I've been searching for the Jackie Robinson Dodger blue 42 jersey at a decent price but no luck. Prices for the game authentics are :sick:

Robbie DFA.

I still think he has something in the tank but I personally agree with Keith or whoever said that he needs consistent playing time.

He missed all of last year and was getting sporadic ABs so far this year. Impossible to get into a groove like that.

I'm totally good with the decision though.

Robbie DFA.

I still think he has something in the tank but I personally agree with Keith or whoever said that he needs consistent playing time.

He missed all of last year and was getting sporadic ABs so far this year. Impossible to get into a groove like that.

I'm totally good with the decision though.

This was the right move. Definitely would not have been a wilpon move. This team, roster and organization as a whole is so different and improved. Great time for Mets fans.

Damn, nice effort by Carasco.

And Edwin looks to be in an absolute groove as well.

Great job by the pen in game 1.

Great doubleheader swept

Cookie was remarkable. Great bounce from his previous bad start against the Cardinals

It'd be nice to win another series but I'll take 2-2 series tho

Next series:
metsprobablepitchers.png

It won't be easy. Phillies pitchers usually pitch better at home

Back
Top Bottom