🍎 OFFICIAL NEW YORK METS THREAD 🍎: V.s. Cubs 4/29-5/2

Trading Diaz and sliding Familia back to the closer position is two bad moves in one.

If Houston wants Wheeler, they need to give up something. Pitching is at a premium this deadline. The choice is theirs.

Would suck for Syndergaard to lose this game because the offense didn't do their job. Alonso and Frazier were awful tonight.

Squirrel and Scooter
bf478e781dadf34c9f4be911b5e328c9.png

I had a hunch he wpukd pitch well last night. I know chisox arent a good team but theway hes been pitching amidst these asinine rumors u could tell it doesnt faze him

I was happy this time last year when we traded Familia. He's been consistently garbage for 3 seasons now. When Brodie brought him back, I was so angry.

Cano is back to being old-man Cano. During the month of July, in 83 At Bats, hes got 19 hits, 3 Walks, 11 RBI's. His BA for July is .229, OBP. 279.

We cannot keep this guy for the remaining 4years on his contract.

Happy to see Noah's fantastic performance

Amed balling this month :pimp:

.368 batting average in July

degrom, wheeler, matz, stroman and back to thor. lovely! just need pen to get better

Familia has to go. Doesnt matter if we gotta eat some of the contract, he MUST go for us to win.

Lugo is the bullpen savior.

Diaz in last nights game looked like Familia.

Puig. He got his chance to beat up Pirates one more time before leaving for Cleveland :lol:

EA0AsSGWkAA_gNw.jpg

Loving the way he says LFGM

Back
Top Bottom