🎵Pete and Crew..Mike Zimmer and his Cousin too..Russ with the best deep throw..But can they stop what's Cook'n with the Skol 🎵 | VIKINGS @ SEAHAWKS

651's Bookie Bets

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I fully expect the Seahawks to win by 10 points or more. No Thielen, no safeties for the Vikings, it’s just not in the cards.

Seahawks win and winning the North would just about be ours.

Vikings win there’s a silver lining to us just about controlling our own destiny to a 2 seed.

i guess I’ll just watch the game to see what happens without investing too much emotions one way or another.

**** the vikings tho
2 seed :emoji_sweat_smile:

in :pimp:

almost missed this...gotta be linking it in the main thread!!

(maybe you did, I was out of it last night :lol: )

I have this as the last potential loss all season and gave the Vikes an L here when I went through the schedule, but I'm liking this spot now after their midseason run they been on.

How they respond after the bye is everything. Hopefully the offense is still clicking and Zimmer used the bye to correct the secondary issues. Worst case: Vikings lost all momentum on O and secondary still terrible.

tenor.gif

Ready but anxious mane

watching this game stress free knowing i'm destined for a wild card weekend exit on the road come that first weekend in january >>>>>>>>

:pimp:

not srs 8)8)

Dave Matthews, huh? didn't know he repped Seattle. thought he was from VA/SA

Back
Top Bottom