🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Give me 2 pairs of these and i'll chill on the 2's lol
full

I was noticing on my 2008 Lava retros - the production dates for that batch started on 11/13/07. So our first lava retros are now 10 years old!

Yea the black and white Flares seemed to sell well. Even people on ebay don’t discount them despite the poor quality with the material.

according to bubblekoppe this AM97 cw from the 2008 tart/clay blue rebel pack is coming back next year, does it got something to do with Agassi's 30th anniversary at Nike ?? will they maybe also drop some new cws for the ATC2/3/4 in 2018 ??

Also bubblekoppe confirmed that the Nike is bringing back the Air Scream LWP, so that should mean we'll get the Air challenge LWP's

That is AWESOME NEWS!!! I loved all the LWP runners and trainers!!!! I'm down for a pair of these!!!

I'd really love an Air Assailant Retro. They brought back more obscure models like the Air Flare back a couple of years ago, so why not these? But I guess after the botched Tech Challenge IV release Nike won't do much with the Agassi and Tennis brand for a while now.
11850152_893607104027963_1771759095_n.jpg

The Flares are definitely not obscure, one of the best Agassi models made and he won the 94 US Open in them. Unfortunately, the quality on the most recent Flares were terrible. That pic of the Assailant is the pe version which I want NIke to release.

Reactions: ARK
As far as I'm aware of the Flare has just been brought back once in the Mid 2000s with the swoosh placed in the wrong direction. I like the shoe a whole lot too, I rather meant it isn't very popular on a global scale.
The Assailant, the teal Tech Challenge IV and the Challenge LWP are the ones from the Agassi line I'd really like to see make a comeback!

Reactions: ARK
They’ve had 3 retros of the Flares. It is definitely more popular than the Assailant and one of those shoes that people buy also for casual wear. I definitely have said those shoes are on my list of ones that I want to see retroed. I think most would agree that we would like to see any Agassi shoe retro, especially the marina IV’s.

Back
Top Bottom