🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

0B1E76D5-972D-43BB-AD09-248190E99BF7.png
Wonder what’s on back of black one. Wish they didn’t have a pocket

I think the black shirt has the orange ball as well, just by looking at the same orange swoosh on the sleeve. The pocket and the fact that the logo is on the back and not the front is disappointing but I’ll still get it.

I have that match on tape. I saw Andre play at the Lipton in Miami. I’m disappointed that they are moving the tournament next year. It was so nice having it in Key Biscayne.

Cant seem to locate that Nike t shirt from the photo above on any tennis sites (TW, TennisExpress, NDC, etc...), did i miss out already?

Air Scream LWPs are up on FTL, Champs, Eastbay as well. But from the looks of it, we won't be getting the OG colorway below (which is disappointing but typical Nike)

picture-1.png

Instead we get these colorways (so far)
Screenshot_20180329-134804.png

The white with blue looks decent. But I so remember those Green and Gold Screams!

Air Sscrea LWPs are up on FTL, Champs, Eastbay as well. But from the looks of it, we won't be getting the OG colorway below (which is disappointing but typical Nike)

Wake me up when the word Challenge is in front of LWP.

Last edited:
Hey buddy, I'm 100% with ya!! I'd cheer at the top of my lungs if the black/teals came out!

Yeah. I would only get the white pairs. Specifically the white/silver/volt/black one. The other white one was ok. The black ones didn't do much for me honestly. I may change my mind if they came out of course. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom