🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

It's funny how these always sat and went on deep discount, but throw the gimmick on some Lebron and make a ugly Frankenstein sneaker. Then that suddenly makes the OG sneaker desirable. I guess you need to create somehow these days.
meh. or crap quality makes people pass. here's to hoping they're built decent. the med ball at3 that just dropped were an upgrade so lets hope its da same for lavas

meh. or crap quality makes people pass. here's to hoping they're built decent. the med ball at3 that just dropped were an upgrade so lets hope its da same for lavas

Nah, because these have been released three times in the past ten years.

They've been released in various quality and accurate/inaccurate color blocking and it hasn't mattered. Nobody has cared about OG retroes for years. Throwing it on a Lebron has manufactured hype.

As far as leather and quality, besides the lack of Agassi logo and color blocking these have been some of the better retros. You could find different colorways for under $50 easily. So it's not quality.

Nah, because these have been released three times in the past ten years.

They've been released in various quality and accurate/inaccurate color blocking and it hasn't mattered. Nobody has cared about OG retroes for years. Throwing it on a Lebron has manufactured hype.

As far as leather and quality, besides the lack of Agassi logo and color blocking these have been some of the better retros. You could find different colorways for under $50 easily. So it's not quality.
I got plenty of ATC2 w/ great quality. Aussie opens, Wimbley, US, but I want a "remastered" hot lava. same goes for Chlorophyll AT1

It's funny how these always sat and went on deep discount, but throw the gimmick on some Lebron and make a ugly Frankenstein sneaker. Then that suddenly makes the OG sneaker desirable. I guess you need to create hype somehow these days.
The 2014 pair actually sold out pretty quick online. I remember it well cuz I was shocked I couldn't land a pair and ended up driving to Nike Chicago. And even there was a line and I couldn't land my size 12. I got a 13 and was luckily able to do a size swap through a Facebook group. They still ended up at outlets somehow, maybe b grades. 2016 pair sat too they hit deep discount.

It's funny how these always sat and went on deep discount, but throw the gimmick on some Lebron and make a ugly Frankenstein sneaker. Then that suddenly makes the OG sneaker desirable. I guess you need to create hype somehow these days.

This sneaker doesn’t need a gimmick in order for people to buy it. It didn’t in 2014 or 2016. I could care less about the Lebron version myself. Nostalgia people will buy these for nostalgia not because they’re on a Lebron. Same reasoning on the Medicine Ball 3 as well.

This sneaker doesn’t need a gimmick in order for people to buy it. It didn’t in 2014 or 2016. I could care less about the Lebron version myself. Nostalgia people will buy these for nostalgia not because they’re on a Lebron. Same reasoning on the Medicine Ball 3 as well.
I’ll say this doe. The Lebron campaign got me wishing they’d do a black hot lava ATC2

The 2014 pair actually sold out pretty quick online. I remember it well cuz I was shocked I couldn't land a pair and ended up driving to Nike Chicago. And even there was a line and I couldn't land my size 12. I got a 13 and was luckily able to do a size swap through a Facebook group. They still ended up at outlets somehow, maybe b grades. 2016 pair sat too they hit deep discount.

The first run was listed as a quick strike so yes they did sell out fast. They then set a release date months later. It’s funny how some people forget that.

Last edited:
To be fair, I dunno what the production run was, but you rarely see the 2016's on ebay nowadays.

I only have a pair of 2008s so I gotta grab a pair
Hopefully there is a T-shirt or something to match. Nike missing out on incremental sales if they don’t lol
Would love the striped black white lava shirt with today’s updated fabrics for sure but highly doubt it

The first run was listed as a quick strike so yes they did sell out fast. They then set a release date months later. It’s funny how some people forget that.
That's funny I don't recall that at all . Would've helped my size swap issues. I was stressing to find my size then. Or maybe I had already gotten my pair by then to care.

My 2014 pair. I probably wear these a lot during winter and fall months. You guys think I need to re-up on the 2019 pair? I haven't cleaned them up in a long time.

Attachments

• IMG_20190521_075955.jpg
    IMG_20190521_075955.jpg
    346.8 KB · Views: 24
seeing these makes me think theyre going to drop yeezys again, bc of that midsole. Hope they do these right. its the year of the "wings"

I’m in Greenwood. They didn’t have my size. Going to another location.

A51E9955-18E1-4612-99C4-DFBA50538A7A.jpeg

Think I’m gonna pass on these, seems like they managed to take all the worst characteristics from every retro and put it on this release

The low lava print from all the retros
The weird collar from the 2008 retro
Dull color from the 2014
Grey eyelet from the 2016

Back
Top Bottom