🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Maybe I’ll pop by Lakewood Mall tomorrow? My pair from FTL online shipped but it would be cool to see them in the “wild” at the store.

Lol buddy’s really tryna capitalize on the “hype” of this release. I almost copped a pair of these for 80 the other day
963E6CBC-0A78-47AC-8252-5A216003FC7D.png

Not the best photos but was able to scoop these at my local HOH on the way home today. Walked in and they were just sitting there in all their glory in one of the display cases. Feels good to copp shoes like these with ease. Never gets old. Decent to good quality. Ankle padding feels very plush. They feel well constructed from what I can tell. As good as they are, my ‘14 pair came with some flaws that never sat well with me so these will be a great backup/replacement pair until they release the next 100% OG pair. The grey eyelets aren’t bad in person though and at least tie in with the shoe well. Definitely doesn’t take away from the look and appeal.

F76E40E5-3661-4122-B9D9-9589B9484126.jpeg

53B95AF8-FA4C-4685-BFD7-9D929412D56E.jpeg

Last edited:
Maybe I’ll pop by Lakewood Mall tomorrow? My pair from FTL online shipped but it would be cool to see them in the “wild” at the store.

Yeah I might check them out at South Coast just to see them in hand. Nike gifted me the 2 day shipping though. So I should get my snkrs pair on Thurs.

Anyone know if these will get a wider global release? Or is it simply US at the moment, had to opportunity to pull the trigger for a 13 on FL but got guilty due to too many recent cops, now it seems as though I have missed out |l

Uh oh... Sean did a vid on these? Better get your pairs right away before the hype-train starts moving! :lol:

I didn’t get a chance yet to take pics of all three but it’s nice that others have already done so. Here is a brief review.

I still think the 08 aesthetically looks closest to the og but when you feel the leather on that it in comparison to the 2019 and even the 2014 pair, it feels like cardboard. The tongue on the 08 and 2019 pair are much nicer than the 2014 as the material is closer. But the collar on the 2014 is far superior.

The 2016 lava print pops really nice, matching the lava on the swoosh with the toe, although it doesn’t match up exactly to the color of the lava print on the side panels. The collar is much more padded than the 08 as well as the tongue. If they put the collar from the 2014 pair and removed the perforations this would be an almost perfect lava pair. The toe box on the 2016 is very similar to the shape of the 2014 in the sense that it doesn’t have that chunky look to it. I do think some pairs will come with glue stains by the lava print but nothing that isn’t removable as I have seen some.

With that being said this is a beautiful looking shoe and definitely worth doubling up on. The 2014 and 2016 pairs will be far more comfortable than the 08 pair. I don’t have the 2016 pair unfortunately but it looks in pictures to be the same shoe. Who knows when they’ll release again as is always a worry. I feel that they purposely add things like grey eyelets and perforations so that eventually they can release a shoe with differences and make the people that are on the fence about buying them want to purchase. I will continue to keep buying them regardless. I think everyone will be really happy with them. This is also a perfect summer shoe and a perfect shoe in general.

Last edited:
Had to edit my review but meant to say the lava of the swoosh matches the lava on the toe but the actual lava print is slightly darker.

I didn’t get a chance yet to take pics of all three but it’s nice that others have already done so. Here is a brief review.

I still think the 08 aesthetically looks closest to the og but when you feel the leather on that it in comparison to the 2019 and even the 2014 pair, it feels like cardboard. The tongue on the 08 and 2019 pair are much nicer than the 2014 as the material is closer. But the collar on the 2014 is far superior.

The 2016 lava print pops really nice, matching the lava on the swoosh with the toe, although it doesn’t match up exactly to the color of the lava print on the side panels. The collar is much more padded than the 08 as well as the tongue. If they put the collar from the 2014 pair and removed the perforations this would be an almost perfect lava pair. The toe box on the 2016 is very similar to the shape of the 2014 in the sense that it doesn’t have that chunky look to it. I do think some pairs will come with glue stains by the lava print but nothing that isn’t removable as I have seen some.

With that being said this is a beautiful looking shoe and definitely worth doubling up on. The 2014 and 2016 pairs will be far more comfortable than the 08 pair. I don’t have the 2016 pair unfortunately but it looks in pictures to be the same shoe. Who knows when they’ll release again as is always a worry. I feel that they purposely add things like grey eyelets and perforations so that eventually they can release a shoe with differences and make the people that are on the fence about buying them want to purchase. I will continue to keep buying them regardless. I think everyone will be really happy with them. This is also a perfect summer shoe and a perfect shoe in general.

What do you think of the leather quality on the '19's and the toebox shape?

What do you think of the leather quality on the '19's and the toebox shape?

It's not even close to the leather on the grand slams, especially the US Open 1's or French Opens. The 19's have a synthetic leather but it's not bad. It's much better than the 08 pair. The 08 pair legit feels like card board. The shape of the toe box is similar to the 14's where it's much more narrow. As long as you're not expecting that kind of quality you won't be disappointed.

Any word on a alternate black colorway?

Unfortunately no. I really hope that this was brought back to start the line back up as opposed to only being because it was part of a series of inspired pairs for Lebron, even though I'm happy they did that and I bought both pairs. They did release it for the French Open start so it gives me hope that they'll come back with more stuff.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom