🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

where are the socks from???? if new what are they called? wld like about 50 pairs, lol

KOHL’S
870D5983-FE57-4FA4-B513-5C1463C4B5FF.jpeg

I was a doofus for passing on these on eBay for cheap. I keep looking several times a week for a pair. 😞
That's awful, I hope you find a pair your size. I got these from goat for like $150, and I'd gladly buy another pair for the same price in a heartbeat so I could have a ds pair on ice. Was there just like no TC2s made, or what? It's a great shoe, there's all these amazing colors out there and it's like every time you find one, there's maybe a single pair online somewhere across every platform possible. I'd pay a decent amount for any of these but can't find any in my size anywhere, and there's others too that I feel the same way about.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200511-030442_GOAT.jpg
    Screenshot_20200511-030442_GOAT.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 34
  • Screenshot_20200511-030233_StockX.jpg
    Screenshot_20200511-030233_StockX.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 32
  • Screenshot_20200511-025819_StockX.jpg
    Screenshot_20200511-025819_StockX.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 232
  • Screenshot_20200511-030039_StockX.jpg
    Screenshot_20200511-030039_StockX.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 605
I was a doofus for passing on these on eBay for cheap. I keep looking several times a week for a pair. 😞

Dont feel bad, I passed when they released too but only because I was waiting for the discounts. They dried up quickly once they hit $80.

Just keep looking. I was able to track down both pairs and they are definite sleepers. The quality on them is A1.

Now if I can only get my hands on pixels, I'll be good (another pair I slept on waiting for discounts smh).

Dont feel bad, I passed when they released too but only because I was waiting for the discounts. They dried up quickly once they hit $80.

Just keep looking. I was able to track down both pairs and they are definite sleepers. The quality on them is A1.

Now if I can only get my hands on pixels, I'll be good (another pair I slept on waiting for discounts smh).
What were the other pair you mentioned, the orange/red ones I posted?

That's awful, I hope you find a pair your size. I got these from goat for like $150, and I'd gladly buy another pair for the same price in a heartbeat so I could have a ds pair on ice. Was there just like no TC2s made, or what? It's a great shoe, there's all these amazing colors out there and it's like every time you find one, there's maybe a single pair online somewhere across every platform possible. I'd pay a decent amount for any of these but can't find any in my size anywhere, and there's others too that I feel the same way about.

I have 9 pairs of ATCII's but its that blue AO pair that I should have gotten. Found a DS pair for less than $70 at the time. I was a dummy! 😞

• Wow
Reactions: 907

I'm constantly looking on eBay. Almost a daily search for me is "Nike Agassi".

I feel you on the Pixels. I still have my pair DS under my bed with the all-important playing card, lol!!

I've got that pair of Burgundy's. I don't remember if they dropped in the US.. I had to order from size? but they're definitely one of my fav cw's on the 2's. The first orange pair and the pinstripe pair seems like they were kinda rare but still easily obtainable if you were in this thread at the time. The photo blue ones were widely available and could be had for major discount back at the time.

Most of the 2's you could've had without too much trouble at the time. The first run of Grand Slam pairs like the Wimbledon and US Open's were the rarest. Was a great run of 2's a few years back, so many great colorways and they were coming out fast and furious.

• Sad
Reactions: 907

What sz you looking for

Tennis Channel showing Agassi beating Sampras in the 95 Australian Open Final now.

Loved Andre's "pirate" phase! Those shorts were the best! Still have my pair that went with the black/dark teal LWPs.

Still need a "Tennis Sucks" skull & cross racquets hat! 😞

Back
Top Bottom