🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

3M 🔥🎾

98DEB18A-6A2E-4C6A-81B0-05E8919C6156_1_201_a.jpeg

Last edited:
Anyone interested in trading a pair of size small black knit shorts for a size medium? Or if you don’t want to trade but are planning on returning the size small, let me know, I’ll buy it from you.

Last edited:
Yeah BSTN is annoying but was able to get thru for a polo and the concord CC long sleeve. (Nike didn’t have this one in USA and still waiting on TE order ) And one of those anthracite denim look. Ts
The blue one was sold out in my size.

Man, I want Nike to GR the BL's and Grinches, however time and time again, they've shown me that I don't have a chance lol. I don't want to set myself up for that disappointment
Anyone interested in trading a pair of size small black knit shorts for a size medium? Medium isn’t going to work for me and want to see if anyone wants to trade before I return. Or if you don’t want to trade but are planning on returning the size small, let me know, I’ll buy it from you.

I do not have a size small, but I am looking for a size medium in the black knit shorts! PM me please.

Most Nike shorts are too damn baggy. Why? Really great mystery. You look at most other brands and they r not as baggy, and more form fitting.
I have bought many a Nike short a size smaller to counteract this annoying trait.
And narrow toe box shoes? Don’t get me started on these.
whose designing these shoes? Skeletor??

How did those shorts fit for you? I got a size S and I can somehow fit them, but a little tight around the crotch. I’m usually a medium in all shorts and a size 32 in shorts. I would want to try for a M, but I’m afraid of it being too “loose”.

I think the M would work for you. I had the same issue with the S. My wife said the crotch was a bit on the tight side. I’m 6’ 170lbs. 31/32 waist.

I forgot who asked for the sizing on the Challenger Crews for the Agassi’s CC line, but the fit is standard and I could’ve sworn it was slim fit. Anyway, here’s my RG one that Dimitrov wore. It’s a standard fit and the sleeve are shorter than average like I’ve said. You can literally roll the sleeve up once and it would be sleeveless.
5DF66122-2E3A-485A-BE8C-8A81C2BD6E0D.jpeg
B8A542C8-F710-4E63-9464-BC599B3491EB.jpeg
D5004F88-A6FD-4F66-AF8D-A1AE071E1C22.jpeg
C275630D-2891-49F7-8D9D-4DBAC8209704.jpeg
I did. Thanks! Good to know as I ordered large and they should fit just fine.

Last edited:
I thought it was slim fit to. Had the chalkboard color one and to me was extremely slim. I returned it so I don’t have it to look at tag

I thought it was slim fit to. Had the chalkboard color one and to me was extremely slim. I returned it so I don’t have it to look at tag
What chalkboard colored one? I got the AO ‘20 one and that one fit’s slim. I guess it depends on your body type. Even though it’s a standard fit, it feels “slim fit” to me. I might end up returning this and get a large or just get another one in a large.

Last edited:
How crop is the 1/2 zip polo?
Can someone lay it on top of the same sized 1990 archive polo?
Searching for an XXL if there's on out there and its not too short...

Just received response from TennisExpress. They are still waiting for the white/neo turq jacket from Nike. So I'm still holding a little hope to receive this jacket. People who preordered from TennisExpress there still maybe a chance of getting. As for NDC there is little to no hope of it even being stocked. This jacket maybe one of the least produced items out of this collection.

Credit my main man @maximilian for the link, looks like they still have M and L available.

Edit: anyone hunting XS or S, PM me.

Just received response from TennisExpress. They are still waiting for the white/neo turq jacket from Nike. So I'm still holding a little hope to receive this jacket. People who preordered from TennisExpress there still maybe a chance of getting. As for NDC there is little to no hope of it even being stocked. This jacket maybe one of the least produced items out of this collection.
That’s not what they told me but that’s good news. I ordered it when it dropped and they said I missed the cut. They told me they aren’t getting anymore so they canceled my order. They said NDC isn’t producing anymore. Who knows. Good luck.

Credit my main man @maximilian for the link, looks like they still have M and L available.

Thanks for the link man! Damn, I was looking for a S and they don’t have it. Maybe I could try for the M and pick it up instead of getting it shipped.

bruh i got them shorts in M tysm for the link i needed those shorts...im shaking rn LOL

How crop is the 1/2 zip polo?
Can someone lay it on top of the same sized 1990 archive polo?
Searching for an XXL if there's on out there and its not too short...
Unfortunately every 1/2 zip polo is going to be short in the front and long in the back. When you size up or 2, it will only get wider than normal. I believe 21” for the front.

Not sure if anyone noticed but came across this... these likely are/could be the not yet released 2nd 9" FLEX ACE SHORT on the CC release calendar :wink:

70886AA2-F1A6-4894-AE30-F266779107BD.png 3CE501AD-1880-4ACC-B98A-1101F6834C9B.jpeg

Last edited:
What chalkboard collar one? I got the AO ‘20 one and that one fit’s slim. I guess it depends on your body type. Even though it’s a standard fit, it feels “slim fit” to me. I might end up returning this and get a large or just get another one in a large.
Believe it was 451 color code but looked more like a chalkboard lol
6C55B7FF-7A19-4783-8246-526E55C3617A.png

Back
Top Bottom