🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Doing some investigative work here. Based on the prior unreleased shirt colors and comparing that with the item numbers listed on the direct tennis website. It seems the colors are similar.

The colors on the website list as green and a blue. When checking the item numbers and colors from the product image we see Cyber (not volt) for this particular shirt. Note also the blue shirt says concord and citrus.

24846A66-7CD2-455C-B33E-B23176122E95.png

If those colors are correct we have cyber, light concord and citrus which lines up with the kiwi 4 colors of kiwi, persian violet, and bright mandarin. Perhaps the light concord will be a mix of the persian violet and dark grape. Also pictured was the red shirt which is similar to the cerise in the color swatches from ‘91.

9C4EEF8A-465E-4C73-B412-117F233AE103.jpeg

77D050F8-8510-4BC4-8647-C2062FC02A6D.jpeg

As so happens, this year would be the 30th anniversary of the 4. So it’s probably safe to assume we will get ATC4 inspired clothing for the USOpen but of course who knows about a retro of the shoe.
A6719715-6D8E-40F4-BC94-050AD472EFF4.gif

Reactions: ARK
Guys, you read my mind. I went back and checked the photos I took at the shop. Same product code, same design. They either bagged them or saved then for a later date. Looks like it could be the latter. I hope so as those shirts in the book were awesome and I wanted them so much. Something good to look forward to!!

Guys, you read my mind. I went back and checked the photos I took at the shop. Same product code, same design. They either bagged them or saved then for a later date. Looks like it could be the latter. I hope so as those shirts in the book were awesome and I wanted them so much. Something good to look forward to!!

Do you have a wig that you can disguise yourself 🥸 and ask to see a catalog from you know who?

The fact that just the white shirts are on ebay in a large makes me think they only made them as samples. Hope I’m wrong.

The black, blue, and green shirts with those product numbers are listed on Tennis Direct with USOpen in the description.

Have you ever ordered from that tennis direct site? Finding the direct link on that site is annoying. Nothing shows when I searched the sku or name.

Last edited:
Have you ever ordered from that tennis direct site? Finding the direct link on that site is annoying. Nothing shows when I searched the sku or name.

I had to google the product numbers and then follow the URL that the search provided. That’s the only way I got them to show up. I did a search for the product number on the site and yeah they didn’t come up. Here are screenshots of the listings when following from Google.

26A0F808-13AF-4DCB-BE4C-78DF544F5B38.jpeg
CD505E5D-2667-4ACE-9EA8-FBF9E6E27B4E.jpeg
FCFBA5F4-0280-4CFE-B788-37E402E11706.jpeg

I thought Bobby valentine wore a mustache and glasses? I could be wrong

He did. He got tossed from the game, so he went down the tunnel into the clubhouse. Got some sunglasses and something to look like a mustache and he parked himself in the corner of the dugout. Lasted for a little bit until he got caught again.

I have that shirt, trust me it doesn’t compare to the reissue. I haven’t even worn Jordan Brand one yet because it’s so uncomfortable. The ember is much better than the t shirt and the volt is actually better. Other than messing up the lava on the reissue and using white buttons instead of black, I think they did a good job. The kid’s version on the Jordan shirt was better than adult.

Last edited:
Anyone notice how many of the elusive us open crews are now on eBay?
Guess maybe the shipments to stores were rejected or canceled and wound up at secondary discount stores ??

Back
Top Bottom