🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

gettyimages-966492-2048x2048.jpg

I’d kill for another retro of the Kiwi ATC IV, one of my favorite colorways ever.

Man I’d pay a high price for a pair of the cerise that only dropped in Europe. But **** what I’d do for them to bring back the marinas lol . Kiwis too though . They just need to bring that model back out. Bring the atc 1’s out while they’re at it.

Can you imagine how angry we would all be if they brought back the ATC 4s and made them exclusive to a raffle like what they're doing right now with the Mac Attacks?
I think that’s might be they would do if they ever bring back Agassi shoes. Shoe world has changed, but the last ATC 2 and ATC 3s in the US could be had under retail, so they’ll probably have a limited run

I think that’s might be they would do if they ever bring back Agassi shoes. Shoe world has changed, but the last ATC 2 and ATC 3s in the US could be had under retail, so they’ll probably have a limited run

The last ATC II"s were the white and then black lava's and they were limited. Don't forget, they didn't even release size 11 and above on the initial US release for the black lavas and then randomly shock dropped them later on. I have little hope that they 'll make any Agassi retro shoe easy to get. I found a couple of Hoh that had the white lavas with only 2 size 12's in their shipment.

The last ATC II"s were the white and then black lava's and they were limited. Don't forget, they didn't even release size 11 and above on the initial US release for the black lavas and then randomly shock dropped them later on. I have little hope that they 'll make any Agassi retro shoe easy to get. I found a couple of Hoh that had the white lavas with only 2 size 12's in their shipment.
I forgot about the black lavas. That release was terrible.

I’d kill for another retro of the Kiwi ATC IV, one of my favorite colorways ever.
The ginger is nice but for me it’s the cerise color way black and white upper just with different accent colors.

I would much rather see an all white 4 and the pop of color the kiwi provides. Apparently per Tom Andrich who did the heel drawings for the 4, the kiwi color way was the lead kit for the 4. I’ve never seen Agassi wear the kiwi pair with exception for these couple brochure photos.

IMG_4392.jpeg

IMG_3675.jpeg
IMG_3674.jpeg

I have always suspected that Agassi didn't like the kiwi outfit (for some reason) and he chose to wear the cerise outfit for the US Open series events, instead.

This was back in the day when the Nike athletes had some say over what they wanted to wear on the court.

Today, it's 100% controlled by Nike.

Which is really a shame. :frown:

I like the kiwi outfit, it's edgy and cool. I would love to see it retro'd.

Last edited:

What size are they and do you mind sharing what you had to pay for them? I always regret not buying an extra pair when I ordered these the day they released at SJS in Italy. The days when they would ship Nikes to the USA. Now, forget it.

Still my favorite Nike retro I have. The times I've worn then when I'm out and about or at the mall, I got multiple questions where did I get them back when I first got then (no reseller market other than eBay and these never really hit there then). I may have to break them out and wear them a little.

Congratulations on the pick up. 👍👍

I forgot about the black lavas. That release was terrible.

I caved and actually bought a pair from SX when they first released. Resale wasn't bad at the time. I think I paid like $170 shipped or maybe a smidge over that. I love them. Really could have been an OG release.

What size are they and do you mind sharing what you had to pay for them? I always regret not buying an extra pair when I ordered these the day they released at SJS in Italy. The days when they would ship Nikes to the USA. Now, forget it.

Still my favorite Nike retro I have. The times I've worn then when I'm out and about or at the mall, I got multiple questions where did I get them back when I first got then (no reseller market other than eBay and these never really hit there then). I may have to break them out and wear them a little.

Sz 11 and I actually bought in a bundle of 7 shoes ( Kobe 12, both huarache mowabb og and a few more for $120 😂

Same. I wear mine every couple of months. There's a certain joy that comes every time I bring'em out of the box. Wish I grabbed a few more pairs back then.

Same. I wear mine every couple of months. There's a certain joy that comes every time I bring'em out of the box. Wish I grabbed a few more pairs back then.
I remember copping my 1st pair on end for $79 , man ooh man how times have changed

Back
Top Bottom