🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Picked these up off ebay and the og VIII shorts

IMG_0895.jpeg

Never seen that colorway before . What’s up with that one ?

Back in the early 90's Nike did a series they called "Limited Edition," that were simple white/black versions of popular silhouettes. They did these, the Trainer Max Bo Jackson, the "Orca" Huarache runner, the ATC 2, and a few others. Eventually they did some other colors, but the white/black set was the original.

Back in the early 90's Nike did a series they called "Limited Edition," that were simple white/black versions of popular silhouettes. They did these, the Trainer Max Bo Jackson, the "Orca" Huarache runner, the ATC 2, and a few others. Eventually they did some other colors, but the white/black set was the original.

The air tech challenge 2 got a black and white color ?? Damn I need to Google that lol

Never knew there were so many colorways of the 2 . Definitely didn’t know there was a scream green colorway . I wish the pic of the hot lime / Zane grey low top would show up . I’d love to see that one
Would love to see that colorway too.

The Wimbledon and US Open pairs from 2013 might just be my 'grails'. I settled for the Air Trainer 1 Fragment pair with the white 3m and green bottoms but they're not the same of course.

The air tech challenge 2 got a black and white color ?? Damn I need to Google that lol
i dont think you wil find these pictures so easily anymore on google, pics from that LE ATC 2 was posted here long time ago, but Niketalk thought it was a good idea to renew the website and all the pics in this thread have been vanished after that, i have posted couple of 1000 pics here on NT and they were almost all gone

Last edited:
The ATC3 did too. Mowabb also.

That damn Mowabb is probably my most sought after/wanted shoe. Remember trying them on at FTL back in the day, but they ran so ridiculously small, I ended up passing because they didn't have the size up I needed. The LE Huarache runner was on that list until about a year ago and now I have 3 pairs. :lol:

Would love to see that colorway too.

The Wimbledon and US Open pairs from 2013 might just be my 'grails'. I settled for the Air Trainer 1 Fragment pair with the white 3m and green bottoms but they're not the same of course.

Yeah the us open and French open are my favorite out of that bunch . US opens are insane

Yeah the us open and French open are my favorite out of that bunch . US opens are insane

I love my French Open pair. Still remember vividly, me just checking NDC just by chance after I woke up early one morning during the week, and seeing them sitting there. Pulled the trigger so fast. The lava and denim setup is really cool.

Back
Top Bottom