🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

http://nikeinc.com/news/game-set-match-welcome-to-nike-court

NIKE COURT AIR TECH CHALLENGE II

The vision of Nike design legend Tinker Hatfield, the statement shoe celebrates the biggest annual tournament in American tennis and honors the brash Nike shoe that debuted in 1990 on the feet of another legend, Andre Agassi. Hatfield’s new design fuses the shoe’s retro profile with fresh influences. Clean white lines reference the painted lines of a tennis court while red, white and blue U.S. flag-inspired hues—with a USA logo on the back and a Nike Court logo on the enamel and metal dubre—underscore the iconic shoe’s link to one of American sport's biggest moments.

The Nike Court Collection and Nike Tennis Classic by Fragment and The Nike Court Air Tech Challenge II debut on Aug. 21, 2014 at Niketown NY, NikeLab locations around the world and on nike.com/nikelab.

FA14_TN_Air_Tech_Challenge_2_3Quarter_01_detail.jpg

FA14_TN_Air_Tech_Challenge_2_Back_01_detail.jpg

FA14_TN_Air_Tech_Challenge_2_Side_01_detail.jpg

I love the back. It's better than the heel being plain like on the Wimbledon 2's. It kind of adds a Davis Cup feel to it. Agassi always played great in those tournaments as well.

Last edited:
A lot of people always say I don't like these, these are the worst GS , the design's awful, looks cheap, etc etc. They said that about the FOs. And then when they copped, they'll be like, "oh the pictures don't do them justice" or "the quality looks infinitely better than advertised"

They look awesome! Even if they're arguably not, as a fan, I'd still cop and rock them!
I said it and hold me too it

denzel-smoking.gif

... they couldve switched up the color blocking at least 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom