🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

This is why I was holding off for the U.S. release, but as others have mentioned, that doesn't seem to be happening. I think my foot width is normal and I wear a 10.5 in all Nikes. I like a thumb width of space in the toe area. Is TTS the way to go or would they be too long?
I think your true size will be fine I found these to be a little longer in length compared to the other retros

Yeah as the weeks have gone by without any official word on a U.S. drop, I'm regretting sleeping when my size was sitting on SNS. :smh: :smh:

i scooped these joints off the bay for $33 shipped.  big up to seller for not playing with my emotions and actually shipping them even tho they went on the low. 

damn thats a crazy good price congrats dude 
pimp.gif

grin.gif
 thanks.  couldnt pass it up.  now let's find us some french opens or 4s on the disco as well!!!
I've seen some french opens go for low prices in my size (US12) on the bay but the 4s are a EU release it seems so unless you got smaller feet better get your pair before they dry up

I've seen some french opens go for low prices in my size (US12) on the bay but the 4s are a EU release it seems so unless you got smaller feet better get your pair before they dry up
yeah thats true.  i slept on a pair of french opens that went for 100 shipped. i dont think i'll be able to get 4s as of now, but good looking out on the info. 

I missed out on. A 2nd pair of voltage purple 3s for 22$. Phone died.
Haven't worn the first pair yet. So didn't mind to much

KITH Trip

PROS: Store is Nice & concepts are dope.

CONS: Customer service is NOT good and  just ruins the brand for me. Actually has me thinking of selling my shirts simply because I don't want to be associated with a brand that treats people like sh*t & be reminded of the poor experience every time I put the shirt on. (There are some employees who were cool, but it's a 50% ratio, which still makes you say F this place)

If they were nice I might consider buying KITH brand stuff buy itself, but naaahhhhh, can't do it.

So the "Sh*t On You" vibe at KITH (pronounced KISS with a LISP) is true.

I love that they actually incorporate Nike Tennis though! and its not all about Jordan, Jordan, Jordan.

So props for that. With that being said I figured i'd give you guys a look at the place and the way they displayed the history of Nike Tennis.

CHICK AT TREATS COUNTER WAS NICE & COOL,  EXPLAINED EVERYTHING WELL. (COUDN'T CROP HER OUT)

CUSTOM SHIRT SECTION (THEY RANDOMLY CHANGE WHAT STYLES AND COLORS ARE AVAILABLE THROUGHOUT THE POP-UP STAY)

THESE WERE LIMITED 1 PER PERSON

EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE SHOWED ON THE SCREEN SOME COLORS AND GRAPHICS AREN'T AVAILABLE (BECAUSE OF DAY OR DISCONTINUED)

PACKAGING

Last edited:
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, if not please delete.

Picked up this one on grey (not shown on the website). Overall, took around a 45 minute turn around time (ate lunch in between and the t was ready), pretty impressed with the quality of the print as well. The colors are still rather vibrant for what I had expected. 

Back
Top Bottom