🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

still no word on a US ATC IV release huh?

I was just about to cop from that link up there only to see that they don't ship to the US :frown:

No news yet as of right now. I wouldn't be surprised if they release the kiwis here instead as ridiculous as that sounds.

Last edited:
OG ATC4 cws only strictly for the EU heads 
smokin.gif
the US will get the less desired Retro+ cws
laugh.gif

Last edited:
ordered now from warsaw sneaker store for £95. Should have got them from nike when they were £79 oh well!
just copped as well. can't beat $112 for a euro exclusive.. especially these. if they ever make it stateside, i will definitely double up. 

any estimated time on shipping?

The_SPS The_SPS yea I saw those, match worn and signed by David Wheaton. ..... guess you can say "worn once!" Lol. Throwing a bid in?

Last edited:
sounds like you are living in the right place, here in the netherlands its 2 degrees celcius, what is the same as 36 fahrenheit :lol:

Australia man, were gearing up for summer and no doubt it will be hot, but at least some of these Tech Challenges can be worn, they always look better in shorts than in jeans, show off that flame ball..

Where you at, Bennyism?  36c :x

It's mid Nov and gonna be 28c next week here in HK. :x

Damn this global-warming... China making it so damn hot! :nerd:

Im in Australia, Adelaide, was hot today then it decided to start raining and hail, so Ive got no idea whats going on but the ATCIII performed well in the pools of rain that formed so there definitely great in the wet and the dry

It's mid Nov and gonna be 28c next week here in HK. 
sick.gif

Damn this global-warming... China making it so damn hot! 
nerd.gif
you shouldnt complain at all, i would trade with you without hesitating, HK is paradise and NL is like hell
sick.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted by AIRMAXDISCIPLE  

you shouldnt complain at all, i would trade with you without hesitating, HK is paradise and NL is like hell
sick.gif

Noooo... the humidity, man, the humidity!  I want a proper winter!  Instead we get 6-7 months of humid heat and a very mild winter!

Humidity killin' my foam midsoles! 

haven't been checking in that much lately but where did this come from, i don't recall seeing any news on these here

nike keeps it coming with the all black

Back
Top Bottom