🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Lpu: these are way more dope on foot than I thought would be.
IMG_20180819_132452__01.jpg

Sorry but this is ugly. Like nike designs shoes with the purpose of dropping them in the outlet....

Nice! I doubled up on the US Open 1’s. I was hoping these shirts could be a sign of more stuff to come but I knew that wasn’t necessarily the case. I guess that’s why we all want to get multiple shirts as well.

Nice! I doubled up on the US Open 1’s. I was hoping these shirts could be a sign of more stuff to come but I knew that wasn’t necessarily the case. I guess that’s why we all want to get multiple shirts as well.

I’m tired of it honestly. I’m ready to make my own shirts.

I’m tired of it honestly. I’m ready to make my own shirts.
Keep us updated; a fan from a fb group did it last year:
1244ef733a641c1198099adb5ee14f3163402101.jpg

No idea how launder test turned.
Having those recent shirts could improve the scan.

I saw that Andre said he would be at the US Open on his ig. I assume he will be doing some promotional stuff for Lavazza and some tv.

Another quality post from Seth. Damn, the guy’s got a lot of great OG stuff... huge Agassi fan too.

Reactions: ARK
I saw that as well but I have to say I prefer og polos as they are at least wearable. It’s definitely cool to see the og shoes again but it just isn’t as fun when they aren’t wearable. It sucks that the og’s will just crumble. Some of my pairs like the Ablaze, Alarm, Zoom Challenge, and Assailants are wearabke but not in great shape.

Last edited:
I’ve seen that video, it was so awesome how people couldn’t wait to see what gear Andre was going to wear. And it never disappointed!

Great video!! Man, I miss the old NBC tennis coverage with the crew. And Bud was always so nice and happy no matter who he spoke to.

Yeah, I've seen that too! I love how Nike made him some Voltage Purple ATC3's with pimple outsoles, just so he could practice in them... and hide the fact that they had all-white versions ready.

Shout out to Bud Collins... RIP.

EDIT

In other news...

Last edited:
Yeah, I've seen that too! I love how Nike made him some Voltage Purple ATC3's with pimple outsoles, just so he could practice in them... and hide the fact that they had all-white versions ready.

Shout out to Bud Collins... RIP.

EDIT

In other news...

Purple 3 with pimple outsoles for practice? Do tell.

Tennis Channel is airing the 1991 French Open Final. Definitely tough to watch as I obviously wanted Agassi to win so badly. If it weren't for the rain delay, Andre would have won. It's awesome though they they are playing the actual NBC broadcast. Tennis Channel needs to start airing more of that stuff. They will also be showing his Signature Series again and Agassi beating Sampras in the 1995 Australian Open Final. I'd pay for an all Agassi channel :smile:

Last edited:
Tennis Channel is airing the 1991 French Open Final. Definitely tough to watch as I obviously wanted Agassi to win so badly. If it weren't for the rain delay, Andre would have won. It's awesome though they they are playing the actual NBC broadcast. Tennis Channel needs to start airing more of that stuff. They will also be showing his Signature Series again and Agassi beating Sampras in the 1995 Australian Open Final. I'd pay for an all Agassi channel :smile:

Hey KB, by chance do you know what the date of the Aussie Open is being aired? I have it on VHS somewhere but would love to watch it all remastered. I loved the "pirate phase" back then! Won't lie, bought and wore a black Nike bandana folded in half and over my head like him when I played! Was actually rather comfortable and kept the sweat out of my eyes!

It was on tonight. They’ve aired it a couple of times in the past but unfortunately they don’t show the espn broadcast of it. The 91 French Open Final was the first time that I can remember them actually showing the actual broadcast of one of his matches on the Tennis Channel. I have the original on vhs as well. I wore the pirate outfit, bandanna, and lwps. Those bandannas though were nothing like the dri fit material of today. What is the earliest match of his career that you have on vhs?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom