🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Waiting for a Price drop or these going to Nike Outlets to get another pair.......
How long should I wait for either one?

How do those Presto Reacts fit? I'm not able to go in store and try them on but got a FNL coupon I'm ready to use.
They fit me TTS so that’s what I’d recommend for you to try and see.

They are hella comfy man you’ll love em!

Waiting for a Price drop or these going to Nike Outlets to get another pair.......
How long should I wait for either one?

I wouldn’t wait for the price drop. These are must buys. And I don’t think these are hitting the old $60 prices if they make it to outlets. Besides, it’s hard to ever find an outlet that actually sells a pair you are looking for now that they no longer do phone orders. It will be interesting to see how this restock goes as far as inventory.

Last edited:
Does anybody know what that song is called? I know it’s Eye of the Tiger but I want to know what remix is it.

Was footlocker even a restock? I thought they never sold out....been up with a FSR for day. I picked up a pair when the moved to free shipping. Hope they look and feel good in hand!

I tried to grab these a few days ago after waiting for a discount and they were out of a lot of sizes, including mine. Same goes for NDC.

Watching that just gave me chills!! Remember it vividly watching live in my parents living room (and wearing my pair of Zoom Beyonds just like Andre!)
Alpha Project.
tennis-french-open-closeup-of-sneakers-equipment-of-usa-andre-agassi-picture-id83916124

tennis-french-open-closeup-of-sneakers-equipment-of-usa-andre-agassi-picture-id83916105

tennis-french-open-closeup-of-sneakers-equipment-of-usa-andre-agassi-picture-id83915881

A8CF9974-6EED-482A-851B-FE0C56AD7C78.png Looks almost like a hot lava epic react. Not sure of color name. Was posted by the tc1990 in react thread

Reactions: ARK
Sadly only my second pair of ATC, but had to grab ‘em. Looking for a decent price on the blue suede and orange suede ATC2s in a size 12 too, if anyone has a lead or an extra pair lying around. Gotta expand the collection after getting my foot in these.

D533F143-7144-4BA4-8BF5-28AFF86FE587.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom