šŸŽ¾ OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink RaceršŸŽ¾

Not all merchants are following that ā€œpolicyā€ (if any). People all over NT including myself have still been copping from overseas with no issues. As long as the merchant ships to the US to begin with you should be fine.
I asked End about that policy, they said they didnā€™t hear anything about it..
Most shops who arenā€™t shipping Nike products aboard have it posted on their site.

Iā€™ve only seen the Black Lavaā€™s on sneakrs eu. Iā€™ve not seen any other retailers releasing. The 2019 Hot Lavas didnā€™t release in Europe so maybe itā€™s to make up for that??

YAS!!! Pics later.
Good luck, fam.
1582010467632.png

Nike use the words ā€˜premium leatherā€™ in the description. I do acknowledge that Nikeā€™s definition of ā€˜premiumā€™ has a very wide scope šŸ¤£. Looking forward to see them in hand. I know Nike are capable of great leather. I own the first Wimbledon pair and that has some of the best leather of any Nike shoe Iā€™ve owned in the last 10 years.

I really hate nike sometimes. This is BS!
If they were an OG atc iv id. Pay the kicks crew price but Iā€™ll just chance it for now

Back
Top Bottom