🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Just picked them up, quality is decent.
E35248A4-5C75-45F9-AAFD-93C4D702FB8C.jpeg
4EB69AA3-45D0-49D6-A66D-221EDB2B6D88.jpeg

To the surprise of nobody, my order from Goat was cancelled after the seller flaked out. I guess I will wait it out. I hope Nike finally drops these in the US asap so these resellers get nothing.

Last edited:
My play test report on the new Tech 20's. I did feel some support with the air unit in the back, no creasing in the toe box area. If you have wide feet I would not recommend them as it is a narrow shoe. It took some time to break in the lateral part where the Swoosh is on the outsole. You get a lot of court feel from the forefoot but no much cushioning but the tread on them is excellent. They felt pretty light to me as well but I will always prefer my retros.

Hate to be the bearer of bad news. But now the admin from TW is saying they’re not getting the black lava 2’s. There was some confusion in their part and it’s the 20’s that actually have the 3/1 release date. So once again we are in the boat for no official US release. I would still like to believe they will release in the next few weeks. Only time will tell...

Hate to be the bearer of bad news. But now the admin from TW is saying they’re not getting the black lava 2’s. There was some confusion in their part and it’s the 20’s that actually have the 3/1 release date. So once again we are in the boat for no official US release. I would still like to believe they will release in the next few weeks. Only time will tell...
Rip

Let me check kc again lol

1582304941054.png

NikeNews_FeaturedFootwear_NikeCourtTechChallenge_4_native_600.jpg

NikeNews_FeaturedFootwear_NikeCourtTechChallenge_6_native_600.jpg

So we get this awesome press release but no Black Lavas? Come on! Release that ATC I in the pic too! Maybe they'll surprise us at the end of the month with the Black Lavas similar to how they just showed up with 4 days notice overseas....but I doubt it.

Last edited:

I had a feeling they wouldn't carry them and they were confused with the Tech 20's. Damn.

I’m copping them on sight. That’s for certain. Will be on the major lookout now :nerd:.

That sux. I guess I'll keep an eye on this thread and see if something good happens between now and when Flints release.

No, and that type of thing drove me crazy on some of my ATC IIs. Yours in particular is one of the biggest discrepancies I've seen.

But what can you do?

Back
Top Bottom