🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

I havent had a pair of TC2's since the 08 pair...

for those who have the black lavas, I have given up trying to find a pair for a decent price, if I am a size 9 in Jordan 1's, would copping a size 8.5 be a waste of my money or do you think I could manage?

If anyone needs at least an 8.5 in the Black Lavas, Kith has them.

Wore these yesterday. These and Jordan 2s will always be my favorite sneakers. Still check here daily for a Challenge LWP retro as well.
E55B105A-77A0-40A2-9670-B5CBFFAC7172.jpeg

I didn’t like the orange so much on the gray pair but along with the Cerise I bought the peach tans which some didn’t like.

I havent had a pair of TC2's since the 08 pair...

for those who have the black lavas, I have given up trying to find a pair for a decent price, if I am a size 9 in Jordan 1's, would copping a size 8.5 be a waste of my money or do you think I could manage?

Don't think it would work for you. These feel snug compared to AJ1 in same size.

Wore these yesterday. These and Jordan 2s will always be my favorite sneakers. Still check here daily for a Challenge LWP retro as well.

Beautiful ATC IV's buddy. I cherish my pair knowing they are next to impossible to find on the resell market if I wanted another pair.

And I agree with you 100% on the LWP. I still wear my black/dk teal pair occasionally (photo a page or two back) and I LOVE them. That is the one Agassi I want to retro before anything else. Give me all 4 OG colors and I'm buying 2 of each!

where are the socks from???? if new what are they called? wld like about 50 pairs, lol

Back
Top Bottom