🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

I'm so excited for the denim jacket. Already ordered the CC t-shirt so If I can get the black denim jacket and black shorts, I'm good.
sportswear-mens-knit-wash-jacket-0gMkrS.jpg sportswear-mens-knit-wash-shorts-4FCjmC.jpg
If I can track down the lava polo and lava bucket hat, that would be icing on top.

On Nike, it says "Coming soon" for the jacket and shorts. I assume they'll release on August 24 with the rest of the Agassi collection? Anyone have a drop time yet? Should I just assume 10 am ET?

Finally I receive the lava/red polo size M. I am happy with the size, 90's style!! maybe a little bit long since I am 5'9 but I guess I can cut it and make it shorter (like 1/2 inch) .

I'm so excited for the denim jacket. Already ordered the CC t-shirt so If I can get the black denim jacket and black shorts, I'm good.
sportswear-mens-knit-wash-jacket-0gMkrS.jpg sportswear-mens-knit-wash-shorts-4FCjmC.jpg
If I can track down the lava polo and lava bucket hat, that would be icing on top.

On Nike, it says "Coming soon" for the jacket and shorts. I assume they'll release on August 24 with the rest of the Agassi collection? Anyone have a drop time yet? Should I just assume 10 am ET?
Those shorts are definitely fire, but man the prices on these pieces lol,

Yea Nike trying to make up for all the lost sales of previous Nike tennis years and making a lot back with this line. It's gotta be here to stay.

My shorts arrived. One from Richard's Sporting Goods and the other from PGA Superstore.

IMG_20200820_131613.jpg

These are an XL and they fit great. The waist is jaut right. Not right but not loose enough that I would need to tie the drawstring. I'm glad I went with the XL. Now I just hope the XL that Ark got on the Slam shorts isn't a premenition that I should have gotten the same in my pair. I got a Large as loose spandex is the worst feeling. It's supposed to be tight.

What's your measurements buddy? Just so I know whether to exchange my set when it arrives.

Well I was at 36” but this Covid hiding out put weight on me working from home. I’ve added 20 pounds easily. While I’m still squeezing into my 36” Levi’s I’m probably more like a 38.

Well I was at 36” but this Covid hiding out put weight on me working from home. I’ve added 20 pounds easily. While I’m still squeezing into my 36” Levi’s I’m probably more like a 38.
Gotcha. I'm a 34" waist so I'm guessing the L should be okay. Here's to hope. 🙏

More pics to come tonight on both color advantage polos, 4 colors of slam shorts, and blue bucket hat.

exactly the same bro, dont feel bad!! its us and about 5 million OTHERS!!! hahahaha praying my Xl's fit hahahah notice xxl was the 1st to sell out, lol

received the jorts, polos, flaming ball alover shirts & shorts today, returning everything but the t-shirts.

shorts & polos are a disgrace to the og line.
worst part ain't even the completely messed up cut and colors but the fabrics, this is the poorest quality material i have ever seen on a nike product. like throwaway tote bag plastic. total fail. will post pg vs retro comparison pics.

received the jorts, polos, flaming ball alover shirts & shorts today, returning everything but the t-shirts.

worst part ain't even the completely messed up cut and colors but the fabrics, this is the poorest quality material i have ever seen on a nike product. like throwaway tote bag plastic. total fail. will post pg vs retro comparison pics.

:emoji_joy::emoji_frowning2::emoji_joy:

why ?? you dont think the jorts fit their 80 dollar price tag?!?!?!? LMFAO

My shorts arrived. One from Richard's Sporting Goods and the other from PGA Superstore.

IMG_20200820_131613.jpg

These are an XL and they fit great. The waist is jaut right. Not right but not loose enough that I would need to tie the drawstring. I'm glad I went with the XL. Now I just hope the XL that Ark got on the Slam shorts isn't a premenition that I should have gotten the same in my pair. I got a Large as loose spandex is the worst feeling. It's supposed to be tight.
I also have the shorts in XL and the denim spandex in L. —> Both fit perfectly!

Come on! At least the flaming ball shorts are awesome regarding fabric and cut!

My Farfetch order of both ember and volt polos were shipped today. Both in a size small. I hope they fit. They should be here on Monday. My order of mediums from tennisproeu is being held up until they receive their stock of embers.

Back
Top Bottom