🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

gettyimages-1480112727-2048x2048.jpg

^^^I really gotta wear that pair before they start cracking on me :smh:. Can’t believe they released in 2016. That’s damn near 10 years ago now. Time goes so fast now it’s just crazy.

I don't think you'll have any issues with them cracking I have my worn 2008 pair and a ds 2008 pair and they are in perfect shape.

Don't think it was a regional thing unless it was for NA because I remember then releasing in the States which has s more orange tone to the hot lava, 2014 were more pink. I chose to pass on them because my 2014 pair was still in good shape.

I think they released kids sizes in 2016 too which I don't think happened in 2014 or 2019.

Edit:
2019 pair when they released with my 2014 pair
IMG_20190531_163305.jpg

They did release kids sizes in 2014, I remember Finishline eventually put them on sale for around $40.

There is a sneaker convention literally 10 minutes from my house on Saturday afternoon at the local convention center. I'm going to see if I can get a deal on either a pair of Chlorophyll AT1s or a pair of white/team orange Ships (to customize). With all the hypebeast crap people will be wearing, I think I'll be breaking out my ATC IV Cerise, and maybe, just maybe, wear my OG matching shirt (I'll throw on a workout shirt under it as I really won't wash it in a machine). 👍 I'm sure if I wear these, they gotta stick out in a sea of TS, & Yeezy crap! 👍

Hope I can find a deal on either pairs I'm looking for. Really want to do a racing livery custom on the Ships, being it has Orange already on it.

Well, that I don't know about. All I remember is someone in here or in the Tennis thread said they were a go for 2024. I hope they finally get the shade correct and also if they would bring out all the OG colors (Pixels, Tarts/Clays, the women's colors which were awesome). Let's hope. 🙏🙏
From what I understand. There is some conflicting information on the release of the ATC II for next year.

I've have heard that they were confirmed for the fall of 2024.

However, Babolast on Talk Tennis, claims that there are no Agassi retros planned for next year.

For those who don't know, Babolast has access to the Nike catalogs well in advance of the release date.

He is rarely wrong about these kinds of things.

So unfortunately, we're not sure what we'll get in 2024.

We might not get anything Agassi related at all.

Which of course would be a real shame. :frown:

Last edited:
From what I understand. There is some conflicting information on the release of the ATC II for next year.

However, Babolast on Talk Tennis, claims that there are no Agassi retros planned for next year.

For those who don't know, Babolast has access to the Nike catalogs well in advance of the release date.

I have a sad!! 😞😞😞😢😢😢

I saw the Nike catalogs for Summer 24 over the weekend, and can tell you that there was nothing Agassi related in them. Now, that doesn't necessarily mean it's not happening, but the odds aren't good. At least as far as the Summer line goes.

I saw the Nike catalogs for Summer 24 over the weekend, and can tell you that there was nothing Agassi related in them. Now, that doesn't necessarily mean it's not happening, but the odds aren't good. At least as far as the Summer line goes.
Yes. I agree that the odds of a 2024 ATC II retro is not very good. :frown:

As a company, Nike has lost a lot of considerable amount of money, since the pandemic.

They've responded to their loses by dissolving certain marketing departments (most notably tennis.)

As a result, I believe that we will be far less likely to see Agassi releases, going forward.

I really hope that I'm wrong about that.

Back
Top Bottom