🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Depends on where you live. I wore my 2008 pair a LOT while in California, but after 2 years living in Michigan, they died last year.
5D68F3B8-498F-4D70-B5CB-7FA686ABF3B5.jpeg

Wow I'm guessing maybe it was the weather there or how they are stored?? Mine still look new and I've worn them a ton. My ds pair is in perfect condition too.

Wow I'm guessing maybe it was the weather there or how they are stored?? Mine still look new and I've worn them a ton. My ds pair is in perfect condition too.
They were just in my closet - not super humid and definitely not musty, but also not in any sealed container. I’ve got the pixels too, and they’re showing a couple signs of issues, but no crumbling just yet. They’re several years younger though I’ve worn them maybe more than the 2008 lavas.

Sold my last pair of white/silver/volt 3 yesterday. 😢

My foot grew a little bit so I’m in a 13 now. I hated to sell them but if I can’t enjoy them what’s the point.

I hope they retro this color way again as it quickly became one of my favorites. It helped seeing Agassi wearing them. 😁

Let’s be honest this color way won’t see a retro. Wish I could find a 13.

IMG_1642.jpeg

Sold my last pair of white/silver/volt 3 yesterday. 😢

My foot grew a little bit so I’m in a 13 now. I hated to sell them but if I can’t enjoy them what’s the point.

I hope they retro this color way again as it quickly became one of my favorites. It helped seeing Agassi wearing them. 😁

Let’s be honest this color way won’t see a retro. Wish I could find a 13.

IMG_1642.jpeg

Damn I would have bought them.

I have to pull my rotation out again. I got caught slipping in the rain at Disney with my ATC 3’s and I went into overprotective mode with my pairs.

Back
Top Bottom