🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

With all those 2024 Nike releases just announced, a tad surprised we didn't see the ATC2's!

Depends on what this "Pale Ivory" looks like, but if it's noticeably yellowed, then that's a deal-breaker for me.
The outsole of my 2014's have yellowed quite a bit and it drives me mad. Despite still being wearable, I'm so tempted to put those away and wear my 2019's.
Pale Ivory seems to be that offensive beige color on the upper of this air max 1:

Reminded me of the Air Trainer SC 'Vintage Pack' from years ago.
They don't look that yellow in the pics, but when I saw them in-hand, it was a bit too yellowed for my liking.
Materials were nice tho. 🤷‍♂️

1698390699576.png

1698390687710.png

I'd think "Pale Ivory" and "Summit White" are pretty close on Nike's pallette. Again, I'd look to the Reimagined AJ3 for an idea of what these will look like. Slightly less white upper, with "raw" foam midsoles to mimic what the OG's looked like before they started painting the white midsoles. That's my guess, anyway.

Reminded me of the Air Trainer SC 'Vintage Pack' from years ago.
They don't look that yellow in the pics, but when I saw them in-hand, it was a bit too yellowed for my liking.
Materials were nice tho. 🤷‍♂️

1698390699576.png

1698390687710.png
Man I never knew about the 2s and revolutions. 🔥🔥

Most of those retros feel like bricks on feet. First thing you have to do is replace the worthless insoles they put in them.

I have a pair of those Revolutions and the quality is great on them.

Most of those retros feel like bricks on feet. First thing you have to do is replace the worthless insoles they put in them.

I have a pair of those Revolutions and the quality is great on them.

These were worse than normal. I'm usually just fine with whatever stock insole is in the retros. I know what I'm getting. Those Revolutions were a whole different animal.

Will they hit outlets this time around? Idk, I can see them selling out and just going for a lil over retail. If Nike puts out pairs in the same quantities as those Grey Mac's.

I doubt they released all the grey macs yet

I can def see them dropping again after the travis pair or even before

The Revolutions were baaaaad. Idk what they did to the tooling, but I tried a pair on, took 2 steps, and handed them right back to the employee. Like walking on literal bricks.
Not to mention they got the color blocking wrong on the SC II and used mesh instead of OG Nylon for the ankle support

Back
Top Bottom