🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

I think we’ll get another III again at sone point , as for the IV’s who knows. I would think a couple of years down the road. In terms of financial, it will probably be qs from here on out. But unless you’re working for Nike, nobody knows what to expect.

Last edited:
The 2015’s were near perfect. If they ever bring the IV’s back I hope the heel print is closer to the og but I’ll take whatever they give us. I am losing hope that they’ll ever retro the 1’s. And I’ll take the 1’s with the II’s tooling at this point.

You know how much I want the OG 1 and that I've said MANY times, just use the II midsole if necessary. I wouldn't even care, if it got us the shoe. I feel it will come eventually but not for a while.

You know how much I want the OG 1 and that I've said MANY times, just use the II midsole if necessary. I wouldn't even care, if it got us the shoe. I feel it will come eventually but not for a while.

I’ve almost given up hope that they’ll ever retro the 1’s. Maybe we’ll have do it in 2029 for the 40 year anniversary 😂

Never forget, Tim Allen used to wear the absolute mess out of various sneakers (Agassi’s in particular) back in the Home Improvement days…

IMG_3782.jpeg
IMG_3778.jpeg
IMG_3790.jpeg
IMG_3784.jpeg
IMG_3785.jpeg
IMG_3787.jpeg
IMG_3788.jpeg
IMG_3789.jpeg
IMG_3792.jpeg
IMG_3791.jpeg

Last edited:
I mean they’re still REALLY good though overall . I think so at least . Those and the neons are one of the better Nike retros

Some people were able to make their own splatter print using an eye dropper/piping stick and some bleach.

The collar was the key to those for me. They've done that to quite a few retros and it pisses me off every time. I remember people trying to make their own, and it was WAY too much effort for me to attempt lol.

Had to do it out of the box, not a very difficult process to do and very worth it. I had to make 6 pairs since, faster using stencils, no bleach, works well with white and black textile paint. Added white phosphorescent pigments on this first one.

Last edited:
Had to do it out of the box, not a very difficult process to do and very worth it. I had to make 6 pairs since, faster using stencils, no bleach, works well with white and black textile paint. Added white phosphorescent pigments on this first one.

100% on the bleach. I tried using it on a different pair's lining and it didn't work at all lol.

Recent pickups for the wife
IMG_1830.jpeg
IMG_1831.jpeg

I got my print still in the tube. I've been feeling really crappy for 2 weeks (side effect of having J-Pouch surgery many years ago) and I just haven't been feeling up to go get a frame. Glad you were able to grab one. 👍

Love the Agassi poster. I believe I have that at my parents home rolled up. I gotta go find it.

Back
Top Bottom