🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Nike, please, just give us these!! 🙏🙏🙏🙏
Screenshot_20240218-184829~2.png

I would buy multiples of them INSTANTLY!!! And bring both OG colors!

IMG_1889.jpeg

Hey ho Nike?!?
as you don’t give a **** about hype,
would you mind,please
please,retro these!
We need both colors. The ones I posted above your reply is my #1 grail ever!! The combo of that orange and green is just 🔥🔥🔥

And I like that blue and red trim above. We need both and like I've said and kb24strikesagain kb24strikesagain said, if Nike has to use the II tooling for the midsole (visible air) to make these a reality.....I.DON'T.CARE!!!! The choice of a small modification or NOT getting them is an easy decision to make.

JUST DO IT!!

Oh, and Nike, don't you DARE give these to TS or anyone else to get hype and also destroy the silhouette! All that does is bring all the teeny-bopper hype beasts who have ZERO clue what these are. These are for US, the tennis players, former players, fans of Agassi and the Keepers of the Flame Ball. 🙏

(I know there is no Flame Ball, that is what I consider us, the core group, to be).

Last edited:
I know this is "sacrilege" for the purists, but I wish they would do a OG Hot Lava color way with premium leathers like they did with the Wimbledon series. Just for wearability and comfort sake. I had the 2008 retros and although
they looked great they felt like brick on feet.

I know they used synthetics for durability on the court, but they just didn't feel good for casual wear. And softening up the midsole would be nice too.

I have a feeling they're going to do a cracked leather look like they did with the Lost and Found on these....:rolleyes

Last edited:
I know this is "sacrilege" for the purists, but I wish they would do a OG Hot Lava color way with premium leathers like they did with the Wimbledon series. Just for wearability and comfort sake. I had the 2008 retros and although
they looked great they felt like brick on feet.

I know they used synthetics for durability on the court, but they just didn't feel good for casual wear. And softening up the midsole would be nice too.

I have a feeling they're going to do a cracked leather look like they did with the Lost and Found on these....:rolleyes
View attachment 3225088
If you’re talking about the upcoming Lava release, there’s already early pics out there (in this thread even) that don’t indicate that there will be a cracked leather upper so no worries 😉. Fully expecting it to be similar to the leather used on previous retros. Hopefully it’s better though.

I know some of you mentioned you bought a lot of the Agassi collection from a few years back…

Can anyone confirm that the tennis ball T-shirts are cotton like they were back in the day and not a dri-fit material?

I know some of you mentioned you bought a lot of the Agassi collection from a few years back…

Can anyone confirm that the tennis ball T-shirts are cotton like they were back in the day and not a dri-fit material?
They're 100% cotton, thick. Got that 90's fit so they are one (possibly two) sizes too big from regular Nike tees that's out now if that matters

They're 100% cotton, thick. Got that 90's fit so they are one (possibly two) sizes too big from regular Nike tees that's out now if that matters

And these are NOT the best to wear when it's a hot day. So mad how they did those shirts. Could have done them using the workout sweat wicking material with a loose fit to be comfortable for daily wearing, and would have been perfect but NOOOOO. Nike gotta Nike!

Yea i’ve been looking around for one of those shirts. They all seem to be really long from shoulder hem no matter the size

We need both colors. The ones I posted above your reply is my #1 grail ever!! The combo of that orange and green is just 🔥🔥🔥

And I like that blue and red trim above. We need both and like I've said and kb24strikesagain kb24strikesagain said, if Nike has to use the II tooling for the midsole (visible air) to make these a reality.....I.DON'T.CARE!!!! The choice of a small modification or NOT getting them is an easy decision to make.

JUST DO IT!!

Oh, and Nike, don't you DARE give these to TS or anyone else to get hype and also destroy the silhouette! All that does is bring all the teeny-bopper hype beasts who have ZERO clue what these are. These are for US, the tennis players, former players, fans of Agassi and the Keepers of the Flame Ball. 🙏

(I know there is no Flame Ball, that is what I consider us, the core group, to be).

If you want them back the best bet is them giving them to TS, letting him flip the swoosh and then release the OG colorways.

If you want them back the best bet is them giving them to TS, letting him flip the swoosh and then release the OG colorways.

I'd rather drink Drano than let TS touch these. Then the people who want them the most, who care about them the most won't be able to get a pair. Only the teenybopper hypebeasts. 😡

I remember watching your videos a few years ago when this collection dropped. I’m also reading some of the back pages, When a lot of you guys were going crazy with the T-shirt sizes I don’t even know if it’s worth buying one anymore.
Thanks for checking out my channel! :smile:

I actually have one that's still in the plastic, new with tags, black colorway, men's size small.

It's too small for me to wear it.

If you're looking for a size small, let me know.

And these are NOT the best to wear when it's a hot day. So mad how they did those shirts. Could have done them using the workout sweat wicking material with a loose fit to be comfortable for daily wearing, and would have been perfect but NOOOOO. Nike gotta Nike!
Yeah, the challenge court logo tees are probably not the best for hot days.

But those shirts are very comfortable to play tennis in. I have used mine lots of times.

They are honestly one of the best shirts that came out of the 2020 release.

Sooo much better than the challenge court tees.

Thanks for checking out my channel! :smile:

I actually have one that's still in the plastic, new with tags, black colorway, men's size small.

It's too small for me to wear it.

If you're looking for a size small, let me know.
I appreciate but I would prob be a L/XL. Anyways, those videos you made on the collection were really good. You bought every piece, no one else was doing that sort of thing and it helped me with the volt fireball shorts sizing.

Back
Top Bottom