🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

I' always randomly searching eBay for a large hoping to catch a decent price but never comes up. Will even take a red color at this point.

I appreciate but I would prob be a L/XL. Anyways, those videos you made on the collection were really good. You bought every piece, no one else was doing that sort of thing and it helped me with the volt fireball shorts sizing.
Awesome, man! Thank you for the kind words.

I'm glad to hear that those videos helped you find the right size! :D

They were a lot of fun to make.

I can still remember hauling bags of Agassi clothes out onto the tennis courts.

Luckily, I never really had people using the courts, when I shot that stuff, or it would have taken forever to get them done.

😍

IMG_3264.jpeg

IIRC, blogs called these the "pinstripe" colorway. I don't remember the significance of the c/w, but def remember being released to the public... maybe 10 years ago, give or take?
It was supposed to pay homage to his 1995 polo at the French Open. I have a pair, quality is great and very similar to the leather on the ATC II grand slam pack.

Ah, that's right... now I remember.

Thought it was a bit of a stretch back then... and I still think it's a bit of a stretch now. 😅😅
1708936060511.png

It was supposed to pay homage to his 1995 polo at the French Open. I have a pair, quality is great and very similar to the leather on the ATC II grand slam pack.
Funny thing, the '95 polo wasn't straight pinstripes. it was sort of a barbed wire pattern that DEFINITELY wasn't straight.
gettyimages-640256769-1024x1024.jpg

Ah, that's right... now I remember.

Thought it was a bit of a stretch back then... and I still think it's a bit of a stretch now. 😅😅
1708936060511.png
Agreed, I feel like that shoe is more of a nod to a Courier or Mac outfit from late 80s early 90s, which really doesn't make sense other than dipping into historical Nike designs and not specifically Agassi. I can't find specifics of what I'm thinking it would match other than some of Jim Courier's stuff, and it's not a 1-1.

Agreed, I feel like that shoe is more of a nod to a Courier or Mac outfit from late 80s early 90s, which really doesn't make sense other than dipping into historical Nike designs and not specifically Agassi. I can't find specifics of what I'm thinking it would match other than some of Jim Courier's stuff, and it's not a 1-1.
Nike needs to also bring back the Supreme Court line. Loved that line as well. Classy stuff.

Back
Top Bottom