🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava 🎾

My other Flare has been broken in considerably even though it looks fairly new so it's hard to say. For me TTS. There is a little more room in the toe on the new one as the pictures show it being a little longer. The toe on the new one also seems ever so slightly more rounded. It also feels a tad narrower but I don't know if that's because it hasn't been broken in. With the shoe being a little longer I would suggest people go TTS.

I can tell there is no forefoot air in the new one but I don't feel a big difference in comfort. They feel very similar. Though of course take into consideration the old one is at least 12+ years old and beginning to crumble.

Tongue material is pretty identical along with the laces and elastic that wraps around the foot and goes under the insole. Insole is glued down but I think the thickness is pretty similar.

Very good retro in my eyes. I hope however they retro the black white black color way in my avatar because I still prefer it over the black white purple.

Hope this helps. If you have any other questions let me know.

View media item 1435786

Last edited:
11037568_10153158195428792_8345982144889595718_n.jpg

Last edited:
^ Yep... from a charity exo w/ Mac, Blake, Coco, Lindsay and some other players, I think. 

^ Yep... from a charity exo w/ Mac, Blake, Coco, Lindsay and some other players, I think. 

:smokin nice. weird to see him in nike instead of reebok :lol:

man totally forgot about the tourney. going to be down in LA for work this week, I should have booked my stay through next weekend so i could attend it :x

laugh.gif
 He did wear Babolat for a bunch of years too.  

During last year's ATP Champions Final, he wore some Adi Barricades. 

One can only hope so... they're going from Hot Lime to Sonic Yellow to Volt... it'll be interesting to see the different shades. 

Well we already know what volt looks like. That said I'm not too optimistic about it matching because volt is not hot lime.

Well we already know what volt looks like. That said I'm not too optimistic about it matching because volt is not hot lime.

It's better than sonic yellow which wasn't even close haha. I'll take the Volt any day. It was so muted, it killed the whole shoe for me. It was exactly the same thing with the "hot lava" on the 2014 ATC 2's. It was such a dull, flat pink, I couldn't mess with them.

Peace,
J

I bought 2 pairs on eBay myself. Looking to unload them now that they're coming back.

I'm happy with them!  Let's not kid ourselves... I never expected the quality to be top-notch... and it isn't.  But I have Nike's which are worse, so it is what it is. 

The price is a bit steep, but I've been wanting another pair for a while... $20 off, so that helps.

Just watch Andre wear them on the 24th!  The beasts will be all over them! 

Haha, not much of a market for them!   Maybe I'll use em on the court or something. 

Also, these arrived today!

16738232966_f4bdd059a1_z.jpg

Very nice P! :smoking Stay tuned for some retro kits as well. AND some updated gear commemorating Andre to the Roger and Rafa line for USO 2015. Also, nike ELITE Tennis specific socks (which debuted on some of nike team players during OZ)

410648484.jpg

Last edited:
^^^ 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
 That's it?  Gonna leave me hangin' like that? 
laugh.gif

But yeah, I noticed those socks as well!  

Bernard+Tomic+2015+Australian+Open+Day+7+pTHedezcav7x.jpg

Thanasi+Kokkinakis+Australian+Open+Day+3+iFCNDLL_6Sux.jpg

Thanasi+Kokkinakis+Australian+Open+Day+4+Si9E_rucfeix.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom