🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava 🎾

I'm happy with them!  Let's not kid ourselves... I never expected the quality to be top-notch... and it isn't.  But I have Nike's which are worse, so it is what it is. 
The price is a bit steep, but I've been wanting another pair for a while... $20 off, so that helps.

Just watch Andre wear them on the 24th!  The beasts will be all over them! 

Did you go TTS as well?

Haha, not much of a market for them!   Maybe I'll use em on the court or something. 

Also, these arrived today!

16738232966_f4bdd059a1_z.jpg

Flares looking good. I remember how excited I was when Head did the limited edition Radical Trisys 260 and then was so mad when the mold wasn't the same as my og's from Austria :smh:

Last edited:
Did you go TTS as well?
Yep... and I get what you mean now... spacious toebox, but TTS.
Flares looking good. I remember how excited I was when Head did the limited edition Radical Trisys 260 and then was so mad when the mold wasn't the same as my og's from Austria
mean.gif
I never had the Austria version.  In fact, I don't even play with this one... just for collecting purposes.  Too bad Head (understandably) wasn't able to acknowledge his Wimbledon victory.
Million dollar question you leaving the tag on?

tongue.gif
Haha, nooooo... never have... probably never will. 

still waiting for a sale to get the flares.

I will not be surprised to see Roddick rocking more Agassi related kicks as he was his favorite player growing up.

As much as I want the shoe (and I want a pair of these and the other black/white cw badly) I won't be copping until I see $60 shipped or even less.  I won't pay more.  I am tired of Nike's disrespect and I won't pay anything over 50% of the retail price with materials like these.  TBH I'm going to be strictly tracking down older releases instead of buying new ones if Nike continues to roll out retros with terrible materials.  

As much as I want the shoe (and I want a pair of these and the other black/white cw badly) I won't be copping until I see $60 shipped or even less.  I won't pay more.  I am tired of Nike's disrespect and I won't pay anything over 50% of the retail price with materials like these.  TBH I'm going to be strictly tracking down older releases instead of buying new ones if Nike continues to roll out retros with terrible materials.  

QFT

Very nice P! :smoking Stay tuned for some retro kits as well. AND some updated gear commemorating Andre to the Roger and Rafa line for USO 2015. Also, nike ELITE Tennis specific socks (which debuted on some of nike team players during OZ)

Can't wait for the apparel :smokin

Very nice P! :smoking Stay tuned for some retro kits as well. AND some updated gear commemorating Andre to the Roger and Rafa line for USO 2015. Also, nike ELITE Tennis specific socks (which debuted on some of nike team players during OZ)

:nerd: need more info!

Last edited:
That teaser pic from T21d...
eek.gif

I really hope Andre back at swoosh and him starting to play senior's events means we may someday see some more of his best sneakers getting a retro in the future. 

My personal faves and ones I really want to see again:

Air Zoom Ablaze

Air Zoom Beyond (a different colorway was pictured in that teaser pic)

and Air Zoom Challenge II

That teaser pic from T21d... :wow:

I really hope Andre back at swoosh and him starting to play senior's events means we may someday see some more of his best sneakers getting a retro in the future. 

My personal faves and ones I really want to see again:
Air Zoom Ablaze
View media item 1440133

Oh yes please! Had these and they were one of my favorites. Went to the Indy Tennis Championship the year these were out but he never came to the event.

Last edited:
Ahhh... the Zoom Ablaze... 

Probably didn't get as much awareness as it deserved... 1997, I think it was, which was during Agassi's dip.  

At least they had Rios...

16163186793_4bd92c0624_o.jpg

16783115485_508a4aecb4_o.jpg

Ahhh... the Zoom Ablaze... 

Probably didn't get as much awareness as it deserved... 1997, I think it was, which was during Agassi's dip.  

At least they had Rios...
Wow...haven't heard Marcelo Rios' name in the longest time!  

I remember I grabbed both the white/black/purple and black/white/red Ablazes at a Nike outlet in Monroe Michigan for $30 each that year they released.  Still the greatest grab I've ever made from a Nike outlet, loved those shoes.  

Glad Rios didn't end up winning a slam. Never heard one nice thing said about him off the court. Apparently wasn't a nice guy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom