🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava 🎾

Why can't we get the silver and the blue OG?

Is anyone having any problems with shipping from KicksUSA for the ATC III's?  I placed my order on 7/7/15 and it still says "processing".  Just wondering if I'm the only one or not.  Thanks in advance!

Is anyone having any problems with shipping from KicksUSA for the ATC III's?  I placed my order on 7/7/15 and it still says "processing".  Just wondering if I'm the only one or not.  Thanks in advance!

Call them my shoes came in 2 days

ordered mine same day as u and got them a day later bruh!! also got a free sticker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAS!!!!! :D

same here ordered mine also on the 7th which i believe was a tues. & received them that fri. rocked that sat. yeah that free sticker was pretty cool!  

^^ Same as above. I had white tissue wrapped around mine with a sticker holding it together plus a free sticker. I've never been more impressed with a shoe delivery. :smile:

^^ Same as above. I had white tissue wrapped around mine with a sticker holding it together plus a free sticker. I've never been more impressed with a shoe delivery. :smile:

I have bought 20-30 pairs from kicksusa and there always perfwct

Like the other post said, call them.  Mine were stuck in "processing" too.  I ordered just after midnight on 7/8/2015, I called on 7/9 because they were still "processing" and I had seen in this thread that people were already receiving them.  The woman said they had been having some technical issues with the website, but that they would be shipping out shortly.  They arrived 2 days later on the 11th. 

On a side note, I also had an issue because I had ordered a size 11, even though I needed an 11.5, because I was worried they would sell out.  The morning I called, I noticed they had gotten 11.5's back in stock, so when I called about the "processing" issue, I asked if I could change the size to an 11.5 and she did it for me with no problem.  Honestly, great service.  

Mine also came wrapped with extra paper and with a sticker.  By the way... my order still says "processing" on the website lol

KicksUSA does a great job with shipping. The ATC III volts are awesome and didn't have any issue with the air sole unit not being the same color. If only they could have made the voltage purples this good. But if Nike was going to mess one up I'm glad it wasn't the volts.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom