🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava 🎾

IMG_0107.jpeg

Can’t believe these kids really came through with the trade for an 8+ Cash for a 9.5M

Straight to feet. Officially done with this release. Onto the BC 3 in November
And what do you think about em?

Just got my pair in. Thankfully they fit just like the previous release 1 size down for me.
Call me crazy but my all time favourite pair of the ATCII are the Wimbledons, I kind of miss them, they transitioned to cut the grass shoes then to the charity bin. Should have doubled up.

IMG_2595.jpeg

What a trash service. Feeling stupid for even going this route to be honest. What the heck does the current status even mean compared to the next step. That date range has changed several times. 12 days and counting.

1727112670931.png

What a trash service. Feeling stupid for even going this route to be honest. What the heck does the current status even mean compared to the next step. That date range has changed several times. 12 days and counting.

1727112670931.png
Maybe the seller asked for an extension? (not sure if they can do that in StockX) and their hoping the sell price increases, so they could cancel and sell at a higher price.

Maybe the seller asked for an extension? (not sure if they can do that in StockX) and their hoping the sell price increases, so they could cancel and sell at a higher price.

Yes, they did ask for an extension but it's still way beyond that timeframe now. Price has been stable and even somewhat on the decline so hopefully they just freakn ship.

Back
Top Bottom