🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava 🎾

IMG_1637.jpeg
IMG_1638.jpeg

🔥

Info on jeans? Sean John, Roca wear, Phat Farm, Fubu, Akademiks?

Hello,

I am a little bit confused with the sizing,

I have seen a good opportunity in 2 sizes that are near my size but not exactly my size. As a reference in the 2014 hot lava model I am using 8.5 and it feels a little bit tight. The sizes that I have seen available are size 8 and 9. What do you think could I take the risk of getting any of this sizes or should I wait for a 8.5?

Thanks.

Hello,

I have seen a good opportunity in 2 sizes that are near my size but not exactly my size. As a reference in the 2014 hot lava model I am using 8.5 and it feels a little bit tight. The sizes that I have seen available are size 8 and 9. What do you think could I take the risk of getting any of this sizes or should I wait for a 8.5?

Thanks.

Yeah crazy, opportunity missed. Hopefully we see some Challenge Court clothing soon when they drop the other colourways of the shoe.

Anybody got any info on good crease protection or wearable crease protectors. Anything recommended. These ran a half sz big imo.

Throw in a thin insole over the Nike one. That will raise your foot up to take away the extra volume up top.

Those crease protectors are a pain. Especially if you need to wiggle your toes. I had one set, tried them and was like NOPE! If I can't wiggle my toes my feet fall asleep which is a weird feeling. Hope this helps.

Hello,

Thanks.
I was on a size 12 on all ATCs since 2008s but based on comments here this time I went for a 11.5 and glad I did. Less padded, more room, perfect fit even with thick socks. But you should probably stick to a 8.5 if this size was already snug to you.
ADVERTISEMENT​
2006s 12s vs 2024s 11.5s
1000069854.jpg

Back
Top Bottom