🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava 🎾

I actually don’t find them running big. I’m a 8.5 in dunks and these fit fine to me. The toebox is a little wider but that’s about it.

I was on a size 12 on all ATCs since 2008s but based on comments here this time I went for a 11.5 and glad I did. Less padded, more room, perfect fit even with thick socks. But you should probably stick to a 8.5 if this size was already snug to you.
ADVERTISEMENT​
2006s 12s vs 2024s 11.5s
1000069854.jpg

I went on the safe side and got the 9. Thanks for the info, I still hope for a restock and the chances to get retail in my proper size.

I was on a size 12 on all ATCs since 2008s but based on comments here this time I went for a 11.5 and glad I did. Less padded, more room, perfect fit even with thick socks. But you should probably stick to a 8.5 if this size was already snug to you.
ADVERTISEMENT​
2006s 12s vs 2024s 11.5s
1000069854.jpg

Left ones are the 2016's?

I don't think I ever seen the 2016 retro... just the '14, '19, '08 ones

Sucks you got held up and deceived by a seller. I had trepidation myself, but everything smooth so far. Just copped this weekend, wish you the best. It was $280 for me prior to taxes and shipping.

Thanks. Yours moved FAST! Mine finally updated. Looks like it came from SX in Korea; not sure where the seller is from. It's now in the US and making its way eventually. Hopefully the final boss delivers! After my credit I paid something similar to you. Still way over paid, but looking forward to getting them and hope it's as exciting to wear than to anticipate getting them...heh.

Thanks. Yours moved FAST! Mine finally updated. Looks like it came from SX in Korea; not sure where the seller is from. It's now in the US and making its way eventually. Hopefully the final boss delivers! After my credit I paid something similar to you. Still way over paid, but looking forward to getting them and hope it's as exciting to wear than to anticipate getting them...heh.
Yea, my thinking was in five years I won't care that I overpaid today. I hope there is a wide release, but there isn't any guarantee of it or me catching it if there was one. The other CW's may get a wide release but not the Lavas, Blessed bro.

IMG_5619.jpeg

Man, these are good. What an upgrade from the 2019s. Shape is great, leather quality is the best on an Agassi retro in at least a decade, and they’re comfortable and light.

They’re a little bit longer than the 2019s, but not enough to size down for me.

I hope they keep using this mold for the rest of the retros.

I originally was going to keep these on ice while I continued to wear the 19s, but they’re going into the rotation immediately.

IMG_5621.jpeg

Last edited:
IMG_5619.jpeg

Man, these are good. What an upgrade from the 2019s. Shape is great, leather quality is the best on an Agassi retro in at least a decade, and they’re comfortable and light.

They’re a little bit longer than the 2019s, but not enough to size down for me.

I hope they keep using this mold for the rest of the retros.

I originally was going to keep these on ice while I continued to wear the 19s, but they’re going into the rotation immediately.

IMG_5621.jpeg

Heck of a rotation. I’d love an Air Flare with materials closer to the recent ATC II retro.

Are those LWPs still wearable?

Heck of a rotation. I’d love an Air Flare with materials closer to the recent ATC II retro.

Are those LWPs still wearable?

LWPs are DEFINITELY wearable! As me how I know. 😎

IMG_20200304_181434.jpg
IMG_20200304_181846.jpg
IMG_20200226_164107.jpg
IMG_20200304_181332.jpg
IMG_20200304_181729.jpg
IMG_20200304_182025.jpg
IMG_20200226_163853.jpg
IMG_20200304_181220.jpg
IMG_20200226_164223.jpg

IMG_20200226_164334.jpg

The LWPs, Ablaze, Pounce & Alarms are all wearable as it's a foam midsole & NOT PU. So while flat, nothing an insole can't make feel better. The Assailants are as well. The Zoom Challenges (1 & 2) are wearable but the IIs have a dye issue that the blue bleeds even if the shoe is completely dry. Don't know why. I won't wear the Zoom Beyond Plus (they are DS basically) & the Challenge Huarache, the upper is cracked pretty good so they stay in a box. And the Flares are NOT he recent retro. The original retro from years ago. I won't wear them out. They feel solid but it's a PU midsole like from the Futures (wish I could find my pair at home. Probably thrown away). They feel solid, no sole separation and no upper speration from the midsole. But if I have my few to choose from for a retro, LWP, all colors, the Flare and the Zoom Challenge 1.

OK, so mine came with a Nike Korea cardboard hang tag (along with the normal plastic Nike tag). How do I even authenticate these?

Shape and materials are superb as expected. Not like so many Jordan's that people say are buttery, then I get them in hand and they're only a step above mcdonalds garbage pleather.

The midsole color is pretty bad though. We'll see if I can get used to that; they definitely went OD on the aging affect....NOT subtle for sure! I've seen people show pics of actual OGs that had this color tone, while others look almost perfectly white; would have preferred something more subtle. Even the least subtle WCs from last year would have been way better.

Back
Top Bottom