🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

Right, the RF logo changed last Fall-ish, and now is the "Nike Court" one. It did seem that Nike was still going to have a special line that was "RF inspired" and nobody else on Team Nike might wear. That being said, I don't know that even the Rafa AO 2019 stuff is officially out, which I'm sort of surprised to see this close to the AO.
I heard that Dimitrov is going to wear that but I’ve seen the polo once online and then it disappeared.

Just received my new Vapors, brilliant!!
IMG_20190107_131929.jpg

All kinds of new stuff on Nike dot com Canada!! Most we've known about, but seemingly finally public.

Just received my new Vapors, brilliant!!
IMG_20190107_131929.jpg

Ha ha! Brilliant? Pretty plain colors, but I do like them and will probably get them if they come to Canada. I've seen the clay version, but not hard yet. Fed wore the white version at the recent Hopman Cup.

Ha ha! Brilliant? Pretty plain colors, but I do like them and will probably get them if they come to Canada. I've seen the clay version, but not hard yet. Fed wore the white version at the recent Hopman Cup.
Haha yeah i got so many pairs with bright colors my co-workers go blind as soon as i enter the building :D I wear vapors everyday so i am happy i got some more "decent" pair for work :tongue:

But i really like this look, classy!

I think I might buy the black and white polos with check collar when they go on discount. Maybe the white shirt above.

Back
Top Bottom