🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

Frustrating cuz it all could have been avoided. Fantastic player, but complete lack of common sense here. Hope they'll all be ok.

He's a total moron for holding the tournament and completely self centered to not think of the greater consequences.

honestly don’t care if the open happens so long as the challenge court stuff comes out.
Oh man...I agree that I want to see the challenge court stuff come out but I miss live tennis! Live sports in general. I'd sacrifice the US Open though for a college football season. Anyways, off topic I know. Just whining.

Oh man...I agree that I want to see the challenge court stuff come out but I miss live tennis! Live sports in general. I'd sacrifice the US Open though for a college football season. Anyways, off topic I know. Just whining.
thats a fair point. Just so excited for the Agassi stuff. I‘m a Rafa fan so more hopeful for the French.

those guys were hugging Hanging out like nothing was going on in the world. If they just stuck to playing tennis and keeping distance maybe could of been avoided.

Is it big difference between rg19 volt and us20 volt?
Yes, and its noticiable mostly on day light. Also the RG volt is a bit but just a tiny bit more muted than the regular volt (Just checked the Nadal RG shirt) If you really are that detailed will notice if you don't both will pass as regular fluo yellow. Hope thay helps

He's a total moron for holding the tournament and completely self centered to not think of the greater consequences.

Completely agree. Reading reports of the players going out to dinner and clubs is just comical. They’re acting like complete idiots and setting a really poor example.

Anyone can help me to cop this old style in size S and M or L, I need about 10 pairs I donot know which outlet still sell these
i can pay bit more for your picking up
Tks much

1593013323300.png
1593013575185.png
1593013616211.png

Anyone can help me to cop this old style in size S and M or L, I need about 10 pairs I donot know which outlet still sell these
i can pay bit more for your picking up
Tks much

1593013323300.png
1593013575185.png
1593013616211.png
I would check out the auction site and see if any seller are selling these. If I remember correctly, I saw the last one in a size large. If I may ask, how come you are getting 10 pairs of each? High school team? League?

I would check out the auction site and see if any seller are selling these. If I remember correctly, I saw the last one in a size large. If I may ask, how come you are getting 10 pairs of each? High school team? League?
yes for team, they like these old style, hopefully any Nike outlet still store it, i used to see them 6 months ago at pretty cheap but nobody need it in that time @@

yes for team, they like these old style, hopefully any Nike outlet still store it, i used to see them 6 months ago at pretty cheap but nobody need it in that time @@
Unfortunately, no Nike Outlet has them anymore since it’s from the last few years. That’s the one thing I’m frustrated about Nike Outlets not carrying any tennis related clothing since ‘15.

They have been messing up plenty. The Hit The Ball as Loud as You Can retro shirt with a Sampras Nike Court logo on the sleeve smh.
Yeah, I got that shirt and I wonder why too. As much as I love the retro NC logo, I would like to see the Challenge Court and retro Nike Swoosh logo more on tees and such.

Yeah, I got that shirt and I wonder why too. As much as I love the retro NC logo, I would like to see the Challenge Court and retro Nike Swoosh logo more on tees and such.

And finally they will be releasing. I can’t wait! I bought a bunch of the Challenge Court shirts that released a couple of years ago which are nice, I just didn’t care for the pocket square in the front.

Back
Top Bottom