🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

Interesting he’s not wearing the silver/metallic shoes. He’s wearing the Olympic ones. Who’s your pick for the women’s?
*Mario Cart
I’m just surprised that he isn’t wearing his USO gear since it’s still fresh/new. The RG gear is “out dated” so to speak, so not a good marketing strategy. As for the women’s, I would have to go with S.Williams. My two dark horse would be the Bulgarian player (forgot her name) and Genie Bouchard.

Super Mario.
1601308246935.png

*Mario Cart
I’m just surprised that he isn’t wearing his USO gear since it’s still fresh/new. The RG gear is “out dated” so to speak, so not a good marketing strategy. As for the women’s, I would have to go with S.Williams. My two dark horse would be the Bulgarian player (forgot her name) and Genie Bouchard.
I think is good strategy because USO gear is sold out everywhere

*Mario Cart
I’m just surprised that he isn’t wearing his USO gear since it’s still fresh/new.

The writing was on the wall. Here in Europe, the prices of the top and shorts were back to their suggested retail level. Plus rafanadal_club IG has a raffle with the signed polarized blue outfit to win.

Still, the details are a mess. The wristbands were supposed to be Light crimson/(White) (the same as bandana), yet they are different. BTW: Does anybody what color that is?
The jacket is from his Wimbledon outfit (Lucid green logos).

Thanks for the pix. It seems odd that Nike gives him socks so big that the sock heel sits up on his achilles tendon.
Yeah I’ve noticed too. Probably he asks for them that size, pulls them back tight. Dunno, see it likely due his personality. Very sensorial like. Gotta say, that all cotton, in the original Crew Essential look just like Roger wore too, would be so nice to play in.

Yeah I’ve noticed too. Probably he asks for them that size, pulls them back tight. Dunno, see it likely due his personality. Very sensorial like. Gotta say, that all cotton, in the original Crew Essential look just like Roger wore too, would be so nice to play in.
Nadal’s sock aren’t actually cotton. It’s a poly-cotton blend. I forgot what the name was, but it was an old school ‘00s Nike Tennis sock with Dri-Fit tech. It has a grey patch like on the heel. If you search many pics from various years, you’ll see he wore them throughout. As for his sock “set up” he either scrunch them up or tuck/fold it over like the 1/4 or ankle Nike socks.

Last edited:
Thanks for the pix. It seems odd that Nike gives him socks so big that the sock heel sits up on his achilles tendon.
He's been wearing them like that for as long as I can remember.
I've been told, it's perhaps so that he can fit more padding/material around his toes.
IIRC, I've seen his socks on European sites, but yeah, they're not very common.

Nadal’s sock aren’t actually cotton. It’s a poly-cotton blend. I forgot what the name was, but it was an old school ‘00s Nike Tennis sock with Dri-Fit tech. It has a grey patch like on the heel. If you search many pics from various years, you’ll see he wore them throughout. As for his sock “set up” he either scrunch them up or tuck/fold it over like the 1/4/ankle Nike socks.
I still have some of those; they’re pretty thin.

He's been wearing them like that for as long as I can remember.
I've been told, it's perhaps so that he can fit more padding/material around his toes.
IIRC, I've seen his socks on European sites, but yeah, they're not very common.
He also wears a custom insoles. He has bad foot problems since forever.

Looking for help. Anyone know where I can find the challenge court all over tee that everyone wore during the USO and I see a few wearing during RG. Or did I whiff and miss out?

Back
Top Bottom