🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

I bought mine off zulily about a year ago and those came in box with lid
These popping up now don’t have the lid or the box.
don’t know if that’s a big deal though. Some have to have the box. Others it doesn’t matter
Thanks again. I really appreciate it.
Safe to say the ones with boxes are legit and good to go? Not sure if they even made fakes of these

Thanks again. I really appreciate it.
Safe to say the ones with boxes are legit and good to go? Not sure if they even made fakes of these
All of them are legit. It’s just some stores don’t care for boxes and sell them right out like if they think you were going to wear them out. Lol

1337BEEC-C0B6-41BE-81F0-CB8953DE3A4F.png

Some of the AO items are being loaded on smash inn
Looks like the line is inspired by Nike acg according to the descriptions
It is inspired by A.C.G which stands for All Conditions Gear. Nike’s own outdoors like clothing. They have mostly clothing for winter, but makes some for the summer too. I have one of the hoodies which I love.

Not going to lie, it may seems like Nike is running out of ideas, but I actually like this one and last years as well. Last year they thought outside the box and this year is “inside” Get it? #DadJoke

Tennis shorts with those ridiculous looking hiking belts...yippee. Clean af. Solving non-existing problems is really what performance gear is all about, no?

Is it wrong to say I am somewhat tempted by the blue ocean looking shirt?
If you are talking about the one with the pattern, than that’s the one I’m buying first. I just wish the shorts were shorter atleast 6”-7” instead of the 9”. Would make sense more, since it’s inspired by Nike ACG in which I know hiking shorts are 9” long.

These arrived yesterday from Tennis Express, patience paid off, got them on a DEEP discount. Love that carbon fiber swoosh. Also picked up some red laces, maybe try my own version of a Vapor X “grinch”
These arrived yesterday from Tennis Express, patience paid off, got them on a DEEP discount. Love that carbon fiber swoosh. Also picked up some red laces, maybe try my own version of a Vapor X “grinch”
I played in them yesterday. They look great!

Attachments

• 7DFB528E-DA04-448E-84B6-EAF72403FE8A.jpeg
    7DFB528E-DA04-448E-84B6-EAF72403FE8A.jpeg
    382 KB · Views: 222
Back
Top Bottom