🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

Anybody heard any news about black friday deals at nike stores globally? Every year for the last 7 years discounts started at monday before black friday and went on untill cyber monday and i went crazy shopping for 7 days at the stores here in the Netherlands. This year no discount at any Nike store so far :S
Started today. 25% off everything. Not too deep, if you ask me

Anyone have site of the new Zoom Court NXT shoes? I've only seen images in the 2022 product catalog but have yet to hear who will be wearing them.

Prior to the React Vapor NXTs becoming available, there were quite a few "leaked" pics of pros wearing them (Dimitrov, Nick Monroe), but I have yet to see them on anyone's feet.

Anyone have site of the new Zoom Court NXT shoes? I've only seen images in the 2022 product catalog but have yet to hear who will be wearing them.

Prior to the React Vapor NXTs becoming available, there were quite a few "leaked" pics of pros wearing them (Dimitrov, Nick Monroe), but I have yet to see them on anyone's feet.
Can you share some pics? Thanks

Would you mind sharing those pictures? I’m quite curious to see them.

Meanwhile moutets back to vapor x lol. I think we’ll start seeing pics soon after Davis cup ends and the players get some down time. Season basically just ended
354278FB-5B57-403D-B7E1-0C73043AD939.jpeg

Anyone else think these could be the next cage update?

Attachments

• CCFD0F57-1CEC-48D6-A801-4BB4A59CBDFC.jpeg
    CCFD0F57-1CEC-48D6-A801-4BB4A59CBDFC.jpeg
    9.3 KB · Views: 272
  • D56A755E-7B7A-4A0B-8D9F-F9BD3794B520.jpeg
    D56A755E-7B7A-4A0B-8D9F-F9BD3794B520.jpeg
    194.2 KB · Views: 291
  • 14B73624-7309-48CE-A8EB-03275CB373F7.jpeg
    14B73624-7309-48CE-A8EB-03275CB373F7.jpeg
    44.6 KB · Views: 538
  • 54011C64-57FC-4587-9F19-FEBDE0378B86.jpeg
    54011C64-57FC-4587-9F19-FEBDE0378B86.jpeg
    109.3 KB · Views: 566
Finally got to try on a pair of Zoom GP Turbos.
Anyone have a pair of these? When I lifted up the insole, I noticed the heel had a small bubble on the strobel. At first, I thought it was an air bag, but it wasn't very pressurized. I wasn't sure if it was supposed to be like that or if that specific pair had a puncture?

Yeh, I just got a couple of pairs to try out in the Nike Black Friday sale. They were pretty cheap in the UK after the discount. The bag doesn't feel very inflated /pressurised at the heel but feels more inflated towards the midfoot.

Hope that helps

Yeah..the Vapor Pros are not really winning over the professional players. The vast majority seem to have gone scrambling to find Vapor Xs anywhere they can.
I've been playing in my Vapor X's more than than my pair of Vapor Pros. The lockdown and feel is much better.

Hi All, any word on whether this Rafa shirt is coming out for this year's winter/holiday release? I saw TW put up their winter stuff but didn't see this shirt as part of the collection. Thanks in advance

The t-shirt reappeared at the European nike.com. You can buy it now.

I ordered it as part of the BF promotion. It has arrived today. What's interesting is that you will find SU21 on the small tag on the inside of the t-shirt. This means it wasn't meant as part of the HO/Winter collection but the SUmmer one.
Nike did something similar back in 2016. On the eve of RG16, they released a navy t-shirt with very similar design (i.e. VAMOS with the bull logo superpositioned on the top of M).

Attachments

• 887001-410-(front).jpg
    887001-410-(front).jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 458
Do we know anything about the spring collection? What’s colors or what apparel they will wear for the Aussie open?
Nadal in Purple/ White with Teal details for the AO, thanks to (Insert name of the source) for the contribution and the valuable pics from a few pages back AND Orange with Navy Shorts for IW and MIA. All the same desing as this year maybe the hole nike team will be using some colors or even extend the weird shiny orange tops until IW

Nadal in Purple/ White with Teal details for the AO, thanks to (Insert name of the source) for the contribution and the valuable pics from a few pages back AND Orange with Navy Shorts for IW and MIA. All the same desing as this year maybe the hole nike team will be using some colors or even extend the weird shiny orange tops until IW

Back
Top Bottom