🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

I didn't even consider them to have anything to do with the Alpha Project cuz these have been out for over a year and seem to be tier-2 shoes. If they were to resurrect the AP, surely it'd be on their top tennis shoe?

We continue to hope!

70370772112__A558B055-BA18-4B46-BEE9-F35B80AAA3DC.jpeg

Just had my first session in these. No break in, 70 min of pretty hard training. Not sure what’s with the crazy negative reviews! I never had Vapor 9, 9.5 or X but these are solid!

IMG_2264.jpeg

So this just came in, wow, I am floored.

Outstanding leather with an XDR outsole. These are not moving so a discount is inevitable, but this is one of my favorite releases of the year and I know it’s early.
Yeah baby I agree 💯. These are pure 🔥. Imma cop a second pair. Will ds a pair just to look at and wear casually and play in the other pair, but just indoor hardcourts. You know how we do it baby.

Organizing my closet and came across these from 2018...

Attachments

• thumbnail.jpg
    thumbnail.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 70
  • thumbnail (1).jpg
    thumbnail (1).jpg
    185.6 KB · Views: 60
  • thumbnail (2).jpg
    thumbnail (2).jpg
    208.9 KB · Views: 47
  • thumbnail (3).jpg
    thumbnail (3).jpg
    180.6 KB · Views: 47
  • thumbnail (4).jpg
    thumbnail (4).jpg
    274.3 KB · Views: 53
  • thumbnail (5).jpg
    thumbnail (5).jpg
    194.4 KB · Views: 821
  • thumbnail (6).jpg
    thumbnail (6).jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 1,011
Oh my bad, this tennis insider site said it was for Barcelona/Madrid.

No, summer is soft purple available at Tennis point and Europe already and for FO is baby blue shirt and beige shorts. Credits to the person who share the pics since I don't remember who was
Are they not releasing shorts in the U.S. for the soft purple outfit? Just like the U.S. Open 😏 outfits.

I played in the AJ3s last night....another vote for how great these are. I had never played in a Vapor 9/9.5 so I didn't know what I was missing. These have all the performance of a Vapor X/Pro and almost as much comfort as a GP Turbo, it really is a sweet spot. I was playing indoors and my feet don't typically get warm at all so the temperature was fine. They are roomy in the toebox which is something I typically don't like, but I got used to it quick and the midfoot/heel was snug enough that my foot didn't move in the shoe at all. I got quite a few compliments on them as well. I sure hope these continue to sit and move to discount. In the meantime they have inspired me to grab a pair of the Vapor 9.5s as the prices continue to fall. As good as these 9.5s are I can overlook the horrible scribble colorway.

Back
Top Bottom