🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

Only one size 14 on ebay now, $420 shipped. Retail or bust for me, look forward to the SNKRs or NDC release

IMG_20170823_122452218.jpg
IMG_20170728_105720740_HDR.jpg

Speaking of NikeLab, I also got this Fed NikeLab stuff at the Clearance Store in Flushing. Fed sweater was $60 and polo $20

Fire Red Vapors are nice but I still favour the Black/White Cements over them. I'd still go for the Fire Reds, but don't think I'd pay over retail or over price of the black/white cements.

Fire Red Vapors are nice but I still favour the Black/White Cements over them. I'd still go for the Fire Reds, but don't think I'd pay over retail or over price of the black/white cements.
I think I prefer the white cement colorway, but the Fire Reds certainly satisfy my desire for a version of this shoe. I just can't see myself playing tennis in anything that's not white.

How is it up there during weekdays?? I heard on the weekends and Sales is crazy.
Store is pretty good. It's just like the clearance racks at your Nike store but like 50 of them. At least half the store is XL+, some large, medium, and small. I'd say if they have some random t shirt, they'll have like 10XL+, 2 large, 2 medium, and 1 small (just an example). I do live two hours away, so I don't go that often. So the selection probably sucks every time I go. It's basically like in the middle of China with huge lines, full of people buying like 30 pairs of shoes that don't speak English. I still like the store though

Anyone there this morning? How's the line and do they restock the size? Might go around noon to see what they have left.

Some guy on Bay is trying to sell the RF sunset tint (pink) Montreal/Cincy hat for $108 and jacket for $328, claiming they're LE Kith exclusive.....Give me a break. Resellers are unbelievable. Probably doesn't even know who Fed is

Some guy on Bay is trying to sell the RF sunset tint (pink) Montreal/Cincy hat for $108 and jacket for $328, claiming they're LE Kith exclusive.....Give me a break. Resellers are unbelievable. Probably doesn't even know who Fed is
Lmao, christ man. I didn't think my favorite sport would be tainted by resellers but just speaks volumes of the power of Kith & Jordan brand and resale culture.

That's funny though, probably proclaiming deal of the century too

Oh boy. Get a look at some of those people waiting. Think they know who fed is lol
Thanks for the raffle info !
I saw that jacket on eBay. Got a good laugh at that to
That'll be under $100 a few months from now

Thanks for sharing the pics! If anyone ends up going and would be willing to help a huge Fed fan out with a couple of sweatshirts, please hit me up! I'm not above begging! :smile:

Haven't seen, what did the notification say? They shutting it down since everything's gone?

Back
Top Bottom