🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

please rock them on court. i love seeing variety instead of whites and blues and greys only
Your comment really struck me because of how true it is--they call me Monotone Nikeboy :tongue:

Thanks for that, if I decide to get the new 9.5s I'll def be sure to get the socks.

I just copped the Adidas Black/Yellow henley that I saw Sascha Zverev has been wearing--love the color, **** it I'm wearing it Saturday

There's alot of players who think dressing like tennis whatsoever isnt cool. I love the tennis looks. The zverev henley looks great I hope you play better because of it haha. Keep doing YOUR thing whatever it is.

There's alot of players who think dressing like tennis whatsoever isnt cool. I love the tennis looks. The zverev henley looks great I hope you play better because of it haha. Keep doing YOUR thing whatever it is.
Didn't expect such a wholesome exchange, thanks my dude.
True. It is important to not give a **** about small things.
Got the black and yellow Ubersonic 2s to match so my serve should go from 90 to 135 easy

It's funny. I used to rock Agassi stuff head to toe back in high school and college. Now I try not to go head to toe Rafa or Roger but hey why should I care right lol
I don't play so much though in roger polos. Just usually wear them casually

IMG_7491.JPG

whaaa classic PEs. fed has 3 shoe options for this tournament... he better get far so we can see all of them. plus I got tickets to the final. 1 guess who im rooting for to be in that.

Got selected for a 9.5 on Kith but plans changed and I won't make it to NYC for the 11-12 pickup window :frown:

whaaa classic PEs. fed has 3 shoe options for this tournament... he better get far so we can see all of them. plus I got tickets to the final. 1 guess who im rooting for to be in that.

Nothing will beat those white/pink vapors from a few years back. Those were elegant

I got all excited with the FA... only to discover it's releasing only in big cities. Closest to me is Chicago, which is 6 1/2 hours.

I still can't decide what size oscillates to keep.
My usual 9.5 feels a bit narrow and the 10 feels more comfortable but worried about the extra space up top. Maybe I'll just return both lol

Rafa still looks to be practicing in cage 3. Will be interesting to see what he's wearing come us open

The fed jacket on eBay that was $388 is now down to 188 lol. Plus 20 shipping.
Lol
Bro you know why? I sent him a message saying he's insane, they sell the same stuff on any tennis website and they're not exclusive. A minute later the prices were lowered haha

Back
Top Bottom