🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

B4819C8F-85CD-43A2-96D4-5217B269DF33.png

What happen to the Nike zoom vapor? Did the Tinker get fired? or did he get LAZY?

Attachments

• Roger-Federer-Shoe-Day.jpg
    Roger-Federer-Shoe-Day.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 21
  • Roger-Federer-Shoe-Day.jpg
    Roger-Federer-Shoe-Day.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 13
It's a bit of a pet peeve of mine when guys wear clothes that could be at Wimbledon outside of Wimbledon. But that's just me

Man i tried the vapor x's on. They were no good! So flimsy and weird. My feet kept sliding around in them regardless of how tight i tied them up. Also, and this is true, the laces are too short! The sales guy and I took them off the shoe to measure with another pair of vapor x WIDE's (which were white) and they were about 3 inches too short. There is NO WAY to lace them all the way up using the last two holes. What a joke. These were the black and hot punch ones. I was so disappointed. I find it hard to believe anyone on the tour is using the retail version. They also don't have any kind of glue between the lining and the part that holds the laces. you could rip them in half if you wanted. fking bizarre. let me know what you guys think if you try some on yourselves. i was looking forward to them. thought they looked decent. bah!

I think they should have hoodies by now, NBA has way better jackets now. It use to be the other way around.

Saw the nba jackets in person for the first time at Richards the other day. Nice soft fabric and a gigantic swoosh lol. Didn’t try on and wasn’t paying $130. Always buy my stuff on sale

Marshalls pickup. Saw 2 mediums at 69.99. Then went over to clearance area and to my surprise was my size Xl for $49
1AFC9D4B-4240-4004-BF6F-B12AE43A4676.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom