🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

Something new brewing from the Nike tennis collection of shoes.

2n0olra.jpg

After seeing that collection , I don’t feel so bad now lol
And yes I saw those shoes last night but then forgot about them. Think kokinakis was wearing them.

Do I see some type of softer Lunar/Zoom midsole?

If it is, it's exactly what I need. I used about 4 pairs of Zoom Vapor 9.5's in 2017, and I'm not too sure if I'm just getting old, but my feet have been exhausted lately. Vapor 9.5's are my jam, but if there is a sole a little softer than a Zoom Vapor and a little bit firmer than a Lunar-ballistic, I'm all ears!

Do I see some type of softer Lunar/Zoom midsole?

If it is, it's exactly what I need. I used about 4 pairs of Zoom Vapor 9.5's in 2017, and I'm not too sure if I'm just getting old, but my feet have been exhausted lately. Vapor 9.5's are my jam, but if there is a sole a little softer than a Zoom Vapor and a little bit firmer than a Lunar-ballistic, I'm all ears!

I'm curious... What level are you and how old? Just because I have 4 pairs of Vapor 9.5s currently, and I could see myself still using them into 2019... True I used to play 4-5 x/week, but had to slow down to 2-3 x/week to due soreness (obviously from overplaying because now I fee GREAT). I'd guess-timate I'm a 3.0 and am 46 years old. I've taped myself and look way too slow to self-rate as a 3.5. :-(

Looks good. Socks are interesting. Seems like a custom between the classic white knit (which he's always favored) and the elite tennis socks
yeah looks good... too bad the retail vapors look nothing like rogers' PE pair

Not a fan of these colorways that are popping up other than the B-Reds.

They are really missing out on some awesome color schemes with the way the shoe sections separate.

Back
Top Bottom