🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

Socks wearing the new vapor color at laver cup. TW isnt selling them but midwest is.
No particle rose RF polo yet.

When will the winter colors for the Air Zoom Zero be released?

That's a good question. Didn't someone post that one if the later colors for Nike Tennis was a teal colorway? Would LOVE to see an all black Zoom Zero with a teal solsole and teal swoosh! An LWP vibe!

BEFFA023-94EF-4C5F-8B0A-D930917BFCE2.jpeg
Looks like grigor wearing 9.5 id

I don’t know if I’m granted to post here that kind of stuff. Tomorrow, I will get the Uniqlo Wimbledon package.
If you are interested, I could post some pics and tell how I feel about it.
Cheers
By all means, please do so... show us & tell us all.

NikeCourt Air Zoom Vapor X LTR PE "Nishikori" (Release Oct 1st)
NikeCourtAirZoomVapor-X-LTR-3_hd_1600.jpg

NikeCourtAirZoomVapor-X-LTR-2_hd_1600.jpg

NikeCourtAirZoomVapor-X-LTR-4_hd_1600.jpg
Love the shoes but hate the fact that it’s leather. Also if it’s PE it should’ve been with the CB3.4 side piece. How much do you guys think it will be though? $200?

By all means, please do so... show us & tell us all.
So the whole package comes in a nice white box.
Roger welcomes you on some great quality cardboard. On the back of it, some of his greatest achievments.

I didn’t open the headband or the wristband so I can’t you about them. I never had any from Nike so I can’t compare.

The socks fit good for me (I wear 9 on Vapor). The part in contact with your feet feels nice but it might be a little « slippery » .
The upper part, in contact with your ankle, feels just like regular Nike socks.

The material of the shirt and short is really nice. It’s very soft and light.
The website stated to order one size up from the one you usually wear. So I ordered a L size for both of them (couldn’t chose different sizes).
The shirt fits like a Nike M on me. But the way the sleeves fall on my arm doesn’t look nice. But it does the same as on Roger so I assume it is the correct behaviour.
I usually wear Nike S for shorts so the Uniqlo L short is a little bit too large for me but not as much as a Nike M. I’m a little bit concerned on how the balls will stay still in the pockets while moving as I don’t like balls to move on the pocket while playing.

The tags on both are seemlessly integrated within the material even though you feel the material difference between the tag and the shirt/short itself.

IMG_6865.JPG
IMG_6866.JPG
IMG_6867.JPG
IMG_6868.JPG
IMG_6869.JPG
IMG_6870.JPG
IMG_6871.JPG

Something interesting I've noticed is that Tennis Warehouse has a used shirt and shorts. The logo is embroidered patch on his version, which is kind of strange. The retail heat pressed version is much better imo

In case anyone is curious, the Laver Cup warmup jackets were made by Fila. They are tagged internally even though there are no external brand markings.

(Source: bought one at the Cup, felt at least a little better about the $168 tab (before the Chase discount) after getting it in hand.)

So the whole package comes in a nice white box.
Roger welcomes you on some great quality cardboard. On the back of it, some of his greatest achievments.

I didn’t open the headband or the wristband so I can’t you about them. I never had any from Nike so I can’t compare.

The socks fit good for me (I wear 9 on Vapor). The part in contact with your feet feels nice but it might be a little « slippery » .
The upper part, in contact with your ankle, feels just like regular Nike socks.

The material of the shirt and short is really nice. It’s very soft and light.
The website stated to order one size up from the one you usually wear. So I ordered a L size for both of them (couldn’t chose different sizes).
The shirt fits like a Nike M on me. But the way the sleeves fall on my arm doesn’t look nice. But it does the same as on Roger so I assume it is the correct behaviour.
I usually wear Nike S for shorts so the Uniqlo L short is a little bit too large for me but not as much as a Nike M. I’m a little bit concerned on how the balls will stay still in the pockets while moving as I don’t like balls to move on the pocket while playing.

The tags on both are seemlessly integrated within the material even though you feel the material difference between the tag and the shirt/short itself.

Lebaron, thanx a million for your effort and such a detailed insight.

NikeCourt Air Zoom Vapor X LTR PE "Nishikori" (Release Oct 1st)
NikeCourtAirZoomVapor-X-LTR-4_hd_1600.jpg
So perfectly perfect. When Fed left Nike, I gave a word to myself that I am done with buying of tennis shoes and apparel in general. However, these beauties tempt me not to keep my word... at least for a day.

Last edited:
Im digging this pair, but dreading the fact that there aren't any apparels on sale currently that can match this beauty =(((

Back
Top Bottom